Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming at the office

Did anyone here ever game at work? Did your bosses know you were gaming, or did you hide it? Did you game on the work computer or your mobile device?

I had a cushy office job once upon a time long, long ago where most of the staff enjoyed FPS games. So, sometimes we would take half an hour or an hour and game instead of work, especially if a number of us had worked through our lunches and were ahead on our tasks. It was pretty fun, since we had about the ideal number of people.

@killamch89 @kingpotato @Alyxx @Executor Akamia @Jayson @The Blackangel @skyfire @DylanC

I never had the type of job that I could game at. Most of the jobs I had were either in restaurants or manual labor. I've done landscaping, satellite TV installation, farm work, wash dishes, cook, waitress, high school janitor, car detailing, coin clerk at a bank, rideshare, Uber, and other shit that I can't remember. I was even in the military. But this was all before the muscular dystrophy really started setting in. And before I was crippled to the point of being permanently wheelchair bound.

This is funny!  I mean, I would say "BAD IDEA".  Well, I used to surf the net a lot on the job - and the problem is that it becomes a habit to surf (or something similar like gaming) - and it makes you seem incompetent/lazy.

Well, this stuff is certainly a powerful reason for a dismissal.