Register Now
skyfire

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

So I recently checked out this games gameplay on youtube which is meant to be on the nintendo switch. I think the game seems to be pretty smooth and keep the zelda series up and going. The graphics seems to be rad and expected for this series. You can check out the gameplay below. 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:19 AM, kingpotato said:

I never played the original one, I might give it a try while I save enough money to buy me a Switch and this new remake.

If you do, make sure to get Links Awakening DX. It has an extra hidden dungeon in the graveyard that when you get through it (it's really short) you can change your armor. Depending on the color you pick it will either double your attack or double your defense.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:17 AM, The Blackangel said:

If you do, make sure to get Links Awakening DX. It has an extra hidden dungeon in the graveyard that when you get through it (it's really short) you can change your armor. Depending on the color you pick it will either double your attack or double your defense.

Good to know, so I will be downloading the GB color version instead.

I recommend getting the actual cartridge and playing it that way. I don’t know if the downloads have all the features. Also in the game, you’re able to steal items from the shop in town. It’s not a glitch, it’s an actual part of the game if you’re slick enough. I don’t know if that’s still a part, and I don’t think it’s a part of the non-DX edition.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I recommend getting the actual cartridge and playing it that way. I don’t know if the downloads have all the features. Also in the game, you’re able to steal items from the shop in town. It’s not a glitch, it’s an actual part of the game if you’re slick enough. I don’t know if that’s still a part, and I don’t think it’s a part of the non-DX edition.

It should have all the features, but I'm not going to spend money on it, I'm just going to download it to my 2ds. I will try to see if I can play it during the weekend.