Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you have kids?

I have none. I can't have kids. I made sure of that a very long time ago. To be honest, I never wanted kids. Also, I don't feel that I'm fit to be a parent. I'm not mentally capable of taking care of a child, not to mention physically incapable. I just don't have it in me. So the kindest thing I could ever do for a child is not have one.

But what about you guys? Do any of you have kids?

No, I have none right now. I'm still single and still searching for the perfect partner to spend the rest of my life with. It's a huge decision to make, and it's one, I wouldn't want to regret it. Having children in a relationship is something I want to do, but only when the time is right. 

Edited by Alexander.

I have a son who is eight. He was born just two days away from Christmas. He's the most important thing in my life and I love him to death. You are all right, parenthood is not easy and not something to take on unless you're ready and really mean it, but it's so satisfying and fulfilling as well and I wouldn't change it for the world.

8 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I'm child-free by choice. Never had a desire to have any kids. Those who don't have kids, do you perhaps have fur-kids? We have 3 cats & 1 dog. 

I have 3 dogs and a stray cat that uses my yard as a pregnancy ward. No seriously, she keeps sneaking onto my premises to have her kittens and then knocks on my window for food lol.

Single here myself, I never had a girl then again I was never really intersted in being a couble or have had a girl in my life, I just always been single for 27 years of my life. Time and money is always a factor for me and that's why. No time to be spending meals and a night out. Not able to look after myself then looking after family members and my own kid. MAny many people and who are mostly males are Singles. 

I have mates who are 35 years and 39 years old who are single and never had a kid. 

On 3/29/2021 at 10:01 AM, The Blackangel said:

5 dogs
9 rats
2 birds
2 dragons

18 kids in total, but my niece claimed one of the dragons, and I’m trying to find a good home for the other one. So it will be 16 soon.

If I had more space. I'd probably get a parakeet or something. I remember when I was kid and had a parrot - his name was Casper and he used to swear all the time. He learned it from hearing my parents arguing all the time.

When I had my macaw he would randomly call people “asshole”. It eventually became a badge of honor to have him spontaneously call you one.

I recommend against getting a parakeet. They’re panicky, high strung, clumsy, and tend to hurt themselves easily. If you want a bird get something a little bigger like a conure or cockatiel. I have a conure, and my girl has a cockatiel. They’re calm as hell and much easier to handle. The only exception is my conure hates everyone except me. If anyone tries to handle her she will flat out attack them. I’m the only one she will let handle her.