Register Now
DC

Last Game Purchased?

Rocket League on Steam (Earlier I bought Rocket League on PS4, but I ended up with PS + and I'm not going to buy it anymore). Especially that Rocket League was the only game I played on PS4. I'm a bit sorry for all my items and crates I've earned and what I bought so far. Neither items nor crates can be transferred from the platform to another platform. The only way is to sell all items from PS and buy what I'm interested in on PC.
In any case, Rocket League is a great game, to the extent that I bought it twice (on PS4 and on PC)

Fortnite. This doesn't classify as a game purchase. One of my real life friends actually told me about this game, so I decided to give it a try. There is no such thing as a "freebie" in this world, Epic Games suck you into virtual reality hoping that you will buy cosmetic(s) skins in the game. Why does the look of your character matter, surely it's your skill and how well you can defeat other players. I play on PC and I'm enjoying as of today but one thing for sure, I won't be sucked in to spending 1000's of dollars to "upgrade your character". It doesn't make a difference.