Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

how many games u have gotten thru free codes

I get almost free games all the time 🙂 Look at Epic gaming 🙂 they do free games almost each month and over the hoilidays they given 15 games out. Humble Bundle is not fully free but offers cheap bunlde packs with hugh savings, also keymailer that I always checking to see what keys I get. Had around 5 games from keymailer.

I can't say I got many digital codes for free. I've gotten a few over the years, but not a high level. I mostly got my digital games from the humble bundle, but I wouldn't count that as you're paying for that. 

But yeah, I've gotten some codes for free. Won a code for some PC game years ago, redeemed it, but never played it lol. 

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know the exact number, but I have gotten several through the auctions here at VGR when @DC has had codes to auction off.

Seriously, you're being serious that actually happened here on VGR? Maybe it's when I was off posting that it took place and I missed out on it. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Since Covid hit, the auctions have been on hiatus. If you go to the Bid For Rewards board you can see people winning not only digital codes, but also physical goods. I've won both.

I'm definitely going to be checking it out as soon as possible, as I wouldn't like to miss out on this opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to be checking it out as soon as possible, as I wouldn't like to miss out on this opportunity. 

Yeah but it's on hiatus but once it's up and running again, @DC will put out posts letting us know that the keys are available.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah but it's on hiatus but once it's up and running again, @DC will put out posts letting us know that the keys are available.

Let's see how it goes, if it comes up sooner that later, it's definitely going to be for the better.