Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

what problems do u have when u game too long

@Alyxx @skyfire and others were debating how long is too long to play a video game. i have a related question. when you game too long for YOU, what tell u that u have had enough? do u get headache, backache, achy wrists. for me my feet fall asleep but i never have other problems when i play but maybe i dont play that long at a time.

Eh, I don't really have much of a tell for when I've gamed for too long since I'm so used to gaming for lengthy periods. Usually I stop when I feel bored or like I'm not able to pay attention.

Edited by Alyxx

16 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Numb bum from sitting down too long, very occasionally I get a headache and I sometimes get a wee bit of cramp in the ol’ trigger finger. (I’m getting old!)

Unless you find some strands of grey hair in your head, there is no way you can be complaining about age lol

Well, how long is too long, I mean 5 hours or 20 hours. At times I can game for 5 hours and feel fine afterwards or after times game for 4 hours and feel it afterwards where I need to rest. Depends on how they feel. When flying over 5 hours every hour or so I stand up and ove around since doing 5 hours flight you do nothing but look at the screen. 

There are times where I start to get groggy and start feeling sick if I stay in one spot for too long, especially when it comes to gaming. I will oftentimes slouch on my couch as well, and that starts to mess up my back too. 

I don't usually stick in one spot for too long though because of that. When I start to feel it, I get up and move around. Or I take a break for an hour or two to recover. There's the usual tiredness, but that's a given when you game for long hours.