Register Now
The Blackangel

What is one thing about you that would shock everyone else here?

What is one thing about you that you've never mentioned to people here that would flat out shock everyone? Something you're comfortable revealing, but that no one would ever suspect of you?

For me it would probably be the fact that I have a criminal record. In a nutshell, I went out with a girl I used to know one night to play pool about 15 years ago. Before the MD set in. We were taking our turns at a table and a drunk guy kept coming up and trying to pick a fight with me. I kept telling him to piss off and that he didn't want any of me. For the most part this worked. Later, he came up behind me with a pool cue and my friend hollered. I turned and caught it (lucky as hell on that one), then busted it over his head, and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. The owner of the place had a zero tolerance policy for fights, but roughly 20 people stood up for me while they were arresting me. At my court date those same people came to talk on my behalf including his girlfriend. She even told the judge that he pulled this shit often. But since I walked away without a scratch and he spent a couple months in the hospital, I got sentenced to 90 days for the fight and destruction of private property. The pool cue, and I think we broke a chair in the fight. So I slapped with an assault charge on my record, did 90 days in county, and he got his ass beat.

Edited by The Blackangel

You having a criminal record is something I'm not that shocked about given what I've read about you other places here. Specifically you seem to have a short temper and violent tendencies, and you mentioned doing drugs, so it doesn't shock me to be honest.

As for myself, I once got violent towards a kid in school and kicked his face, causing his glasses to fly off cause he was being annoying. Something changed in me after that and to this day I still regret doing it. I pretty much became a pacifist after that and I've never been violent to anyone after that.

Fair enough. 

As for my drug abuse I went through 2 extremely traumatic events within a day and a half of each other. Virtually anyone would end up abusing some form of intoxicant. Whether it was alcohol or illegal substances is irrelevant. 

But you are right. I am violent and have no fuse. I have a dangerous temper.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Fair enough. 

As for my drug abuse I went through 2 extremely traumatic events within a day and a half of each other. Virtually anyone would end up abusing some form of intoxicant. Whether it was alcohol or illegal substances is irrelevant. 

But you are right. I am violent and have no fuse. I have a dangerous temper.

Don't get me wrong I like you and your tastes but not your attitude sometimes.