Register Now
skyfire

Your favorite streamers?

I know many PC based streamers who are into playing PC specific games. And they tend to be good at commentary and also good for the gaming too. In such case I wish to explore more of such streamers and learn about how they do it better. 

Any suggestion on favorite streamers?

I have a lot of streamers that I enjoy watching. Being a content creator and streamer myself I tend to do a lot of networking and making friends and over the years I have met a lot of cool people who stream. In terms of really popular streamers, I would have to say the ones I enjoy watching are Ninja, NickEh30, Fresh, LazarBeam, Daz Games and KSI are just a few I love watching and I have spent a lot of time watching. Most of them mainly stream Fortnite with some other games thrown in but Daz Games is more for the horror games which is a lot of fun to watch. Another I have just recently been introduced to by my kids is Speed (IShowSpeed) who is a YouTube streamer. He is pretty crazy, has a lot of energy and has been known to do a lot of really stupid things on stream but for the most part, he is quite entertaining. 

Cockpitbuilders and SimCaesar on Twitch. Both are great streamers and have a great community. It's always like a bunch of friends sitting around and talking about sims while a sim is running in the background. There is so much teaching and learning, it's amazing. I always learn so much on their streams.