Register Now
killamch89

Blizzard Facing Massive Backlash After Prioritising Money Over Free Speech

22 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I want these SJW companies to get busted so badly that fall of one such company would ensure that in future no other company plays with politics and manipulates society. 

The issue wasn't even political correctness here so SJWs wasn't even involved so strange thing to point out since its unrelated.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I want these SJW companies to get busted so badly that fall of one such company would ensure that in future no other company plays with politics and manipulates society. 

It's the oppressive Chinese Government who is behind all of this so I'm not sure why sjws are being brought up in this instance. Hell, they are some of the loudest voices calling out for Blizzard to be boycotted.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:47 PM, Alyxx said:

China has way too much influence on western economy imo when it affects freedom of speech.

Not just west but also in asia itself. Every country is too much importing things from china. That needs to stop otherwise china will soon dictate communism through their own country in others. 

On 10/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, skyfire said:

Not just west but also in asia itself. Every country is too much importing things from china. That needs to stop otherwise china will soon dictate communism through their own country in others. 

They have been already doing that and all you have to do is look at the US in recent weeks and how some of the biggest companies are bowing down to the chinese government.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

It is going to be really bad for the rest of the world if china continues to have it's tentacles on other nations like this. 

That's a valid point - However, the citizens and politicians of some of these nations would immediately start to rebel against them.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah I think some of the asian countries don't wake up on time, would be part of china in terms of ideology and the financial dependence. 

India is already on that route already and that is one of the countries I can name off the top of my head...

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

The thing is that core development happens in china and most of the other eastern nations tend to only assemble the parts. That is why china is strong in electronics and which is kind of threat. 

The greed of huge companies trying to minimize manufacturing costs while maximizing process also allowed for this situation to develop in the first place so they are far more at fault than even the Chinese. The Chinese have seen a lucrative opportunity and grabbed it and I can't blame them really.