Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best and worst multiplayer game components in primarily single-player games?

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Every gamer has their preferences - I mean being able to beat up a hooker and get back your money after sex sounds entertaining!...and disturbing simultaneously...🤣

Hahah, yeah. Mostly entertaining to me though, because it seems clear that GTA is a tongue-in-cheek satire, and thus a criticism on such real-life things, in an ironic way.

39 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Hahah, yeah. Mostly entertaining to me though, because it seems clear that GTA is a tongue-in-cheek satire, and thus a criticism on such real-life things, in an ironic way.

It's almost like a what-if scenario where law and order were mainly decided by the citizens instead of the government.

Anyone had those games in mind where the multiplayer had capture the flag system and if you don't have the amo it seems like those games were kind of hard to beat? it's good that these days multiplayer are not like this where amo is limited and we are given big map. 

The thing is stuff like that is fun for doing once or twice and going around doing random shit is entertaining for maybe 5 minutes for me. My biggest issue with the GTA series is that I never identified with the characters. The macho attitude, culture and such is stuff I just don't care for and thus I just kinda lost interest entirely.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anyone had those games in mind where the multiplayer had capture the flag system and if you don't have the amo it seems like those games were kind of hard to beat? it's good that these days multiplayer are not like this where amo is limited and we are given big map. 

I've never encounter a game like that, well then again I have only played capture the flag on COD and Halo .

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

and expensive 😞 , believe me I've contemplated PC gaming before

It is totally worth it - believe me. Consoles usually are priced at 600 - 700 dollars and you can build a mid-range amd machine for that price and keep in mind that AMD processors are now way superior to Intel's offerings and are more affordable. It'd outdo any console by far.

Just now, killamch89 said:

It is totally worth it - believe me. Consoles usually are priced at 600 - 700 dollars and you can build a mid-range amd machine for that price and keep in mind that AMD processors are now way superior to Intel's offerings and are more affordable. It'd outdo any console by far.

Well I've never paid that much for a console, the most expensive console I purchased was my PS4, it cost me 350 and it came with the Spider man game.  I wouldnt mind owning a PC for gaming but the price is to much for me.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Well I've never paid that much for a console, the most expensive console I purchased was my PS4, it cost me 350 and it came with the Spider man game.  I wouldnt mind owning a PC for gaming but the price is to much for me.

Of course, you can take advantage of the black Friday deals and get some very reduced prices on computer parts so it can be much cheaper. I'm usually too impatient for that though lol.

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Of course, you can take advantage of the black Friday deals and get some very reduced prices on computer parts so it can be much cheaper. I'm usually too impatient for that though lol.

dude I dont have the patience for that either xD