Register Now
kingpotato

Bully 2

45 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I agree that it was an odd game, but it always lacked something to me. I could never quite put my finger on it, but there was something missing that could have made it an incredible game instead of a forgettable one.

I'm still trying to figure out what that game was about because I remember playing it but it wasn't anything outstanding at all.

45 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I agree that it was an odd game, but it always lacked something to me. I could never quite put my finger on it, but there was something missing that could have made it an incredible game instead of a forgettable one.

True , it had that weird vibe to it and funny at times but it always felt like Rockstar didnt took real advantage of the setting of the game.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm still trying to figure out what that game was about because I remember playing it but it wasn't anything outstanding at all.

You played a young kid who went to a private school. You had to deal with bullies, school, and fun missions. It's essentially a GTA for kids. You could ride around town on a bike or skateboard. It was a really fun game. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, kingpotato said:

True , it had that weird vibe to it and funny at times but it always felt like Rockstar didnt took real advantage of the setting of the game.

How so? It was never meant to be some big open world game. Bully is more linear than other Rockstar titles. There was some stuff you could do in the town and around school, but it wasn't near the level of GTA or RDR for example. 

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

It was indeed cancelled because priority was given to other games .... if you read this website, you'll find out that in 2017, they gave priority to GTA 6 (that there are still no official news about it) lol

https://screenrant.com/grand-theft-auto-6-reason-bully-2-cancelled/

I think it's all been rumors so far. There was talk of a sequel coming, and then a cancellation like you said, but I don't think anything was confirmed. Maybe these "insiders" are telling the truth, but it's possible it could be still be in the works. Or at least on hold. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

You played a young kid who went to a private school. You had to deal with bullies, school, and fun missions. It's essentially a GTA for kids. You could ride around town on a bike or skateboard. It was a really fun game. 

I can see why they never made any sequels for this series - no drugs, sex, alcohol, murder, stealing cars...Nope Rockstar was definitely not going to follow this one up.

On 8/22/2021 at 4:13 PM, Heatman said:

This is actually my very first time of hearing about this game. Yeah, as you said it's an old game, how good was the game narrative and graphics? 

It was back in the ps2 era, for its time the graphics were very good. Its rather simple game, its a semi open world, you can skate back and fort between the city and the school grounds. The story its about a problematic kid who gets sent to a private expensive school were he finds a lot of weird characters, the world is very similar to the GTA games with the same dark humor except for the killing. The gameplay is mostly made of missions and mini games, its pretty good and you can find it almost on console

On 11/10/2021 at 11:46 PM, kingpotato said:

It was back in the ps2 era, for its time the graphics were very good. Its rather simple game, its a semi open world, you can skate back and fort between the city and the school grounds. The story its about a problematic kid who gets sent to a private expensive school were he finds a lot of weird characters, the world is very similar to the GTA games with the same dark humor except for the killing. The gameplay is mostly made of missions and mini games, its pretty good and you can find it almost on console

That sounds like it's going to be an interesting game to play. If it's available on PS4, then I'm going to check it out and see if I can get it. 

On 11/11/2021 at 1:11 PM, Empire said:

Never heard of the game before, Aren't playing it if I can't get my hands on it anymore 😛 

There is no way you would expect to be able to play any games that you can't get for yourself. It's the end of playing so game.