Register Now
killamch89

Activision Gives In To Backlash And Replaces Loot Box System In Modern Warfare

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I kind of have an idea because I used to play Fortnite but I'm not sure why it's relevant to Modern Warfare because it isn't a battle royale game nor have they launched a battle royale mode as yet.

They had one for Black Ops 4 but I think they wanna do something slightly different for MW.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:04 AM, Alyxx said:

The heck is battle pass?

Since nobody answered you, a battle pass provides in-game content through a tiered system. The more you play, the more tiers you unlock. In turn, the more rewards you'll end up getting from playing the game.

Or in layman's terms. It's replacing the pay to win with the "Less evil but equally scummy" monetization system.

3 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Since nobody answered you, a battle pass provides in-game content through a tiered system. The more you play, the more tiers you unlock. In turn, the more rewards you'll end up getting from playing the game.

Or in layman's terms. It's replacing the pay to win with the "Less evil but equally scummy" monetization system.

Thanks for the help there man.

23 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Why did you even play that garbage fire is beyond me

I'm not even surprised Activision would pull something like this at all. They have been constantly trying to outdo EA, Bethesda and every other gaming publisher that is known for their scummy practices.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not even surprised Activision would pull something like this at all. They have been constantly trying to outdo EA, Bethesda and every other gaming publisher that is known for their scummy practices.

I've said it too many times but I will continue saying it, People need to stop paying for this kind of stuff in order for publishers to stop doing it. 

36 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I've said it too many times but I will continue saying it, People need to stop paying for this kind of stuff in order for publishers to stop doing it. 

Casual gamers are issue because unlike somewhat dedicated gamers like ourselves that actually do our research, all they are concerned with is getting their entertainment right now and they don't care about how much they have to pay for the most part.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Casual gamers are issue because unlike somewhat dedicated gamers like ourselves that actually do our research, all they are concerned with is getting their entertainment right now and they don't care about how much they have to pay for the most part.

Maybe the correct term is not casual, there are a lot of hardcore guys who still pay for this stuff. I'm still not sure what term to use. I will get back to you on that xD