Register Now
StaceyPowers

Popular games that don't make sense to you

@Alyxx was mentioning to me that nothing in BioShock Infinite made any sense to her. I'm a big fan of BioShock Infinite--it is my favorite game--but I can still see why someone might come away with that impression. I figure that must happen a lot with popular games. Can anyone else here think of a game that you played which was very well-received, but which just didn't make sense to you personally?

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Minecraft - Ever since it came out I never understood the appeal, its not the graphics but the gameplay it feels boring, without emotion.

I'm with you there on Minecraft and to add another one to the list - League Of Legends. I'm still trying to understand what is so amazing about it - What makes LOL so much different from the rest of the MOBAs?

On 10/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm with you there on Minecraft and to add another one to the list - League Of Legends. I'm still trying to understand what is so amazing about it - What makes LOL so much different from the rest of the MOBAs?

i have been wondering the same thing. it seems like just the same as the rest

9 minutes ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

i have been wondering the same thing. it seems like just the same as the rest

Minecraft has always puzzled me ever since I knew about it. I know you can mod the game but it is still just a bunch of blocky characters with limited animations.

Edited by killamch89

On 10/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, killamch89 said:

League of legends its just like any other MOBA to be honest, not bad but not that great either. Its like fortnite actually, average game but free with a lot of skins.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Minecraft has always puzzled me ever since I knew about it. I know you can mod the game but it is still just a bunch of blocky characters with limited animations.

According to my 11 year old brother in law "Its cool because its survival with exploring and you can create worlds". I've seen the game, its not that great.

13 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

League of legends its just like any other MOBA to be honest, not bad but not that great either. Its like fortnite actually, average game but free with a lot of skins.

As I Thought...

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

According to my 11 year old brother in law "Its cool because its survival with exploring and you can create worlds". I've seen the game, its not that great.

Maybe he's mistaking it for Skyrim... Funny enough, I've seen enough of the gameplay as well and I am in total agreement that it's average at best.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

As I Thought...

Maybe he's mistaking it for Skyrim... Funny enough, I've seen enough of the gameplay as well and I am in total agreement that it's average at best.

Oh believe me he is not confusing anything xD

Just now, Alyxx said:

Purpose: Being as badass as possible. This is only achievable by getting the Storm Javelin.

Yeah but the "quests" seemed to hollow or without purpose, I dont know maybe I was expecting something else then again I only played it for a short time.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Yeah but the "quests" seemed to hollow or without purpose, I dont know maybe I was expecting something else then again I only played it for a short time.

At least the dialogue was funny to listen to. The voice acting was pretty decent imo.