Register Now
StaceyPowers

Popular games that don't make sense to you

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 AM, Alyxx said:

Yeah I honestly played Anthem mostly for the gameplay. I wasn't paying attention to the story much other than "go here, kick ass, repeat".

The flying around looked epic and it's too bad that was the only excellent feature about the game...

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The flying around looked epic and it's too bad that was the only excellent feature about the game...

I'll say this, they nailed the combat and gameplay. One of the most fun albeit short experiences I had this year.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

For some reason Metrox series is hard to get used to. Like is it survival or rebel game or anti creature survival game?

Post-apocalyptic survival game - I can't remember the whole lore off the top of my head but this video will better explain.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:55 PM, killamch89 said:

Minecraft has always puzzled me ever since I knew about it. I know you can mod the game but it is still just a bunch of blocky characters with limited animations.

hahah yeah i was referring to lol but also minecraft now that u mention it i don’t get it either?

On 10/22/2019 at 7:24 AM, kingpotato said:

According to my 11 year old brother in law "Its cool because its survival with exploring and you can create worlds". I've seen the game, its not that great.

i have heard of this but I don’t really see it? Hhow satisfying is blocky worlds anyway

2 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

hahah yeah i was referring to lol but also minecraft now that u mention it i don’t get it either?

i have heard of this but I don’t really see it? Hhow satisfying is blocky worlds anyway

If I wanted to play with Lego - I'd go buy the physical sets themselves because it is actually very therapeutic to build something from your imagination with Lego. Just don't step on them though...or else you could end up like this...

giphy.gif

On 10/27/2019 at 8:23 AM, killamch89 said:

Post-apocalyptic survival game - I can't remember the whole lore off the top of my head but this video will better explain.

I think Metro was kind of simple game though it lacked a lot of depth on the post apocalyptic side. 

Spore. I think the basic idea could have turned into something good, but the game very much didn't work for me. I found it pointless and boring. 

I haven't actually played Minecraft, but that's because it looked so far from something I enjoy, despite me usually loving building things in games. But then, I'm a sucker for impressive graphics. 

23 hours ago, LadyDay said:

Spore. I think the basic idea could have turned into something good, but the game very much didn't work for me. I found it pointless and boring. 

I haven't actually played Minecraft, but that's because it looked so far from something I enjoy, despite me usually loving building things in games. But then, I'm a sucker for impressive graphics. 

I think minecraft is okay. it kind of tells you some of the creative ways to do things around.