Register Now
killamch89

Blizzard Is Digging The Hole Even Deeper

Just now, skyfire said:

I think they are doing a lot now and considering their govt is known for censorship. It's going to get worst from here onwards. 

The US congress hates them - both sides do and you know how democrats and republicans can hardly agree on anything. I'm going along the lines that they might have to relocate to China and they'll probably get banned from doing any sort of business in North America which would probably be the nail in the coffin.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think US and other big nations should promote startups that don't rely on china. And that way it would be possible to avoid the dictatorship of the china. 

Some of the US companies are trying to shift their operations to other Asian countries so that they don't have to depend on China for anything at all.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that is the case but the thing is some electronics being cheap, they are kind of relying on china for that. 

With the "cold" trade war between the USA and China, a lot of companies have been trying to find alternatives by shifting their operations and a couple of them already have like Samsung along with a few other american companies.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah a lot of them moved to the south korea and some moved to the philipines and malaysia and other eastern nations. I think future we will see china alternative but now they are powerful. 

I understand what you mean and yes, the US should be the ones manufacturing their own products but the greedy companies want to maximise profits so they go the cheaper route.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

In turn this has also created the economy where the money flows towards the china. Which is kind of bad thing if you ask me. 

Not really - this is a result of the gaming companies wanting to capitalize on the asian market because it is very huge and profitable. That's how capitalism works...

On 10/29/2019 at 1:29 AM, skyfire said:

I am fine with capitalism part but I am not fine with these gaming companies manipulating part. 

The greed of Gaming companies is actually how most companies operate across man other sectors. The difference with the gaming industry and others is that there are regulations on place to keep companies from going overboard with their greedy practices while the gaming industry has no such regulations.