Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

1 hour ago, Techno said:

Anyone else think that February was a little too packed? Poor Horizon was shadowed by Elden Ring.

Yeah, lot of new releases. And yes poor horizon, I mean its still selling pretty well but now everybody is just talking about Elden ring. And also there were other games that were overshadow by Elden ring like Dying light 2 and Sifu, I dont see anybody talking about Sifu it looks pretty awesome 

2 hours ago, Techno said:

Anyone else think that February was a little too packed? Poor Horizon was shadowed by Elden Ring.

Yeah it does feel like February was a bit packed this time around. But I think Elden Ring is what is going to be remembered this February. 

9 hours ago, Techno said:

There was a good reason why Elden Ring was the game that's biggest on gamers wishlist on Steam I think before it's released. 

On 2/22/2022 at 6:47 PM, Techno said:

Anyone else noticing how expense 3ds games are getting, I saw a bundle of games for 2k dollars. It's getting ridiculous!

The developers of 3D games put a lot of resources into it. So, the prices are worth it as long as you can afford them.

23 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The developers of 3D games put a lot of resources into it. So, the prices are worth it as long as you can afford them.

Just like Nordeus are working so hard to move Top Eleven Football Manager from 2D to 3D. The kind of microtransactions they are going to push in it after 3D is achieved would be mad. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like Nordeus are working so hard to move Top Eleven Football Manager from 2D to 3D. The kind of microtransactions they are going to push in it after 3D is achieved would be mad. 

It is going to be one of the biggest Football manager games in the world once they are done with it and it became successful. 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It is going to be one of the biggest Football manager games in the world once they are done with it and it became successful. 

So, it's going to be bigger than the FM we have been with for years till now? I strongly doubt that's going to be possible unless it's for mobile games. 

On 3/5/2022 at 10:00 PM, Justin11 said:

Let's wait and watch it being launched, if truly it will be the biggest FM game. 

I DON'T SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING.... as far as football manager games is involved. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I DON'T SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING.... as far as football manager games is involved. 

Right from origin, it has been a 2D game and not developed to serve as 3D video game. Who knows, it might be changing any time in the future.

16 hours ago, Darth said:

Anyone planning on getting the E&E edition of GTA V now that it has been listed on the console marketplaces? I ended up buying the PS5 version since it was extremely cheap at just £8.95

I would have to put this across to my friend who owns a Playstation 5 already and is equally a GTA lover. He might love it too. 

On 3/5/2022 at 11:43 AM, Boblee said:

So, it's going to be bigger than the FM we have been with for years till now? I strongly doubt that's going to be possible unless it's for mobile games. 

I was talking about mobile games. Top Eleven is being played by many managers around the world and once they are done with the 3D update, I expect more gamers to key in.

I'm kinda scared that WWE 2K22 will be a letdown somehow. I'm worried I won't be able to get the controls down and will end up hating it. I hope not. I been reading reviews, and it's kinda mixed. I also heard that EA may take up the development for future games. Not sure how that'd go, but we'll see.