Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 3/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Knight Barida said:

I was talking about mobile games. Top Eleven is being played by many managers around the world and once they are done with the 3D update, I expect more gamers to key in.

Alright, I haven't gotten to start playing the game yet maybe when they finally get the 3D rolled out, then I join it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Alright, I haven't gotten to start playing the game yet maybe when they finally get the 3D rolled out, then I join it. 

Hopefully, they do so in the next three or four months because I don't see it happening anytime soon. That is more like a major overhaul to how the game will be played. So, we will be waiting for it.

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Hopefully, they do so in the next three or four months because I don't see it happening anytime soon. That is more like a major overhaul to how the game will be played. So, we will be waiting for it.

It's all down to the waiting game which you don't have anything to do but to chill out and wait for them to deliver. 

26 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's all down to the waiting game which you don't have anything to do but to chill out and wait for them to deliver. 

This is true. They've kept everyone glued to playing the game with hope that the 3D comes soon. I hope it doesn't turn out to be trash at the end of the day.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:44 PM, egghead said:

I have played Android games on smart TV by attaching a keybord. The experience is just like playing on PC.

I think that a software called Bluestack helps you to emulate your smartphone games to be played on PC. 

43 minutes ago, egghead said:

I have played mobile games on my PC by using Bluestack but you don't need Bluestack to play mobile games on your TV.

Bluestack works perfectly for mobile games on PC. I have tried it out a few times and really liked it. 

7 minutes ago, egghead said:

I don't have Apple devices, but I hear that Bluestacks is also available for Mac computers to play iOS games, Is that true?

I'm not sure but there is always one way to find out. Let me hit up YouTube and see what I can find out.