Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

6 hours ago, egghead said:

Google provides better answer, a lot more quicker than anyone or anything. A google search told me that Bluestacks is also available for Mac OS.

Can we ever do without Google in our modern society? I don't really think that's possible at all. Google is now like a cancer for us. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:35 PM, egghead said:

There was a time when education basically meant gathering information, with he rise of Google, we no longer require to memorize information.

Yeah exactly, that's very correct. A lot of people find it very difficult to even read these days because all they ever need is on Google. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, that's very correct. A lot of people find it very difficult to even read these days because all they ever need is on Google. 

Reading on Google is still the same thing, if you ask me. I wouldn't want to believe that those that research can be compared to anyone that doesn't do anything to improve their knowledge. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Reading on Google is still the same thing, if you ask me. I wouldn't want to believe that those that research can be compared to anyone that doesn't do anything to improve their knowledge. 

Google will always be very useful when it comes to the kind of information they have uploaded for their users. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Google will always be very useful when it comes to the kind of information they have uploaded for their users. 

You are right about that. I know someone that claims that there are information on Google that maybe false and not true. Have you heard that kind of reasoning?

On 3/22/2022 at 6:35 AM, Knight Barida said:

You are right about that. I know someone that claims that there are information on Google that maybe false and not true. Have you heard that kind of reasoning?

Google have virtually all the information in the world. There is nothing you can't find on Google. It's the bank of info. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Google have virtually all the information in the world. There is nothing you can't find on Google. It's the bank of info. 

There are persons that  feel Google don't have information about some of their traditions. What do you make of such assertion especially when these traditions date back as old?

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There are persons that  feel Google don't have information about some of their traditions. What do you make of such assertion especially when these traditions date back as old?

It's why I said virtually and not absolutely everything on anything. Or maybe the person looking for such information doesn't know how to look for it. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I said virtually and not absolutely everything on anything. Or maybe the person looking for such information doesn't know how to look for it. 

It could be that the person doesn't know how to look for such information. It could also be that they did their best and still couldn't find the information that they are digging up. 

4 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

It's good to know the petition for Days Gone has over a million signatures now. Keep those coming! 🙂

Do you think that's going to have any positive impact? I see it as just cosmetics.