Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 4/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, Heatman said:

God of War Ragnarok is most likely the only game that I'm still waiting for it to be released this year. If it's done, I will be very happy. 

They say the game will release in 2022 on PS4 and PS5 but I might have to wait for longer to be released for PC.

On 4/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, egghead said:

They say the game will release in 2022 on PS4 and PS5 but I might have to wait for longer to be released for PC.

With the way things have been going for a while now since 2022, I'm not sure if they will eventually have the game released this year. It may be next year 2023. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already given up on the game getting released this year since nothing have been official with its date yet. If it gets released this year, good, if not, I don't care much about it again. 

Santa Monica Studio will have everything to lose should they release the game and it comes out badly. 

I believe that was the reason while their is no said date with their God of war Ragnarok edition. They want to take time to build everything good around the game. I just hope their delay yields out something tremendous for gamers to cheer up. 

On 4/21/2022 at 3:14 AM, Heatman said:

With the way things have been going for a while now since 2022, I'm not sure if they will eventually have the game released this year. It may be next year 2023. 

I have no plans to buy any games this year, I would be playing the same games that I have been playing in 2021 or even 2020.

56 minutes ago, egghead said:

I have no plans to buy any games this year, I would be playing the same games that I have been playing in 2021 or even 2020.

I wanted to make that same decision because of how big my backlog is but looking at all the games released this year that's better than what we had last year, I couldn't say no to them. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

Before the release, I was planning to play Elden Ring, but after the release I found that the game was beyond my gaming budget.

With all the chatters about the game, it's production and how much it was sought after on steam, I never expected it to be cheap. 

Looking at how much FromSoftware Inc sold their past Soul's games, Elden Ring was supposed to that high. 

On 4/22/2022 at 9:59 AM, Heatman said:

With all the chatters about the game, it's production and how much it was sought after on steam, I never expected it to be cheap. 

Looking at how much FromSoftware Inc sold their past Soul's games, Elden Ring was supposed to that high. 

For Soul's games, Elden Ring is arguably the best game there is in that genre or franchise. For me, it's the best game released in 2022 as it stands. It's not supposed to be a cheap game in my opinion looking at how much was spent on developing the game. 

There was a press release about the game Elden Ring selling 1 million unit in Japan 🇯🇵 and 12 million units worldwide already. The game is barely few months old since February. This shows how much gamers are jumping on the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a press release about the game Elden Ring selling 1 million unit in Japan 🇯🇵 and 12 million units worldwide already. The game is barely few months old since February. This shows how much gamers are jumping on the game. 

I know very well that there are some gamers who are not into playing Soul's games and it's the reason why the sales isn't even up to what it should be.