Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

12m and still counting isn't a small number, the soul's game still manged to see high number of sales to me no matter what. Eden ring is still new, with time it can reach over 100m sales .

Dark Soul's 3 is the closest game that's similar to what you expect or experience in Elden Ring. So, if you take a look at how much it sold, then you can have a picture of what Elden Ring that's better would likely sell. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Elden Ring have already surpassed Dark Souls 3 with 2 million more sales. No one ever saw that coming too soon. 

I didn't check for that, their is no way I would've known if not that you shared it here. That's massive indeed to learn that Elden Ring that was recently released have climbed higher in sales than dark souls III. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't check for that, their is no way I would've known if not that you shared it here. That's massive indeed to learn that Elden Ring that was recently released have climbed higher in sales than dark souls III. 

Probably you're aren't that much of a big fan of Soul's games and it's why you are not updated on this but that may not be the case as well because there are even Dark Souls fans that are not aware of it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Probably you're aren't that much of a big fan of Soul's games and it's why you are not updated on this but that may not be the case as well because there are even Dark Souls fans that are not aware of it. 

That's true, had it been i was deep into soul's games, you know, I would have catched up. But at times too, information can slip away. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, had it been i was deep into soul's games, you know, I would have catched up. But at times too, information can slip away. 

Since you have seen how good Elden Ring has been since its release and also with the number of copies sold already, you have your PS4, so you can start out with it. 

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

I fancy live streaming some survival horror games. Unfortunately, it's hard to do with this Australian guy trolling so much.

Getting any traction on YouTube is also quite difficult as well. 

There will always be trollers in the game, there is no way you would be able to remove them completely. Sometimes, I find their antics funny. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Since you have seen how good Elden Ring has been since its release and also with the number of copies sold already, you have your PS4, so you can start out with it. 

The price is keeping me out,their is no way I can afford around $59 for the game when I've gotten GT 7 at $69. My game budget is high this year, and I'm cutting it down, so I wouldn't spend more than I never wanted. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:44 PM, Heatman said:

With all the chatters about the game, it's production and how much it was sought after on steam, I never expected it to be cheap. 

Looking at how much FromSoftware Inc sold their past Soul's games, Elden Ring was supposed to that high. 

Yes, I did not expect the game to be sold for $10-$20. However, I did not expect the game to be $60 either.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

Yes, I did not expect the game to be sold for $10-$20. However, I did not expect the game to be $60 either.

So, what would have been a good price for them to have sold the game? Keeping in mind what it cost to make the game. 

17 hours ago, egghead said:

FIFA crap game is sold about more $60 and you expect the game to be below what's been sold for FIFA by EA? 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

FIFA crap game is sold about more $60 and you expect the game to be below what's been sold for FIFA by EA? 

How they keep having their deluded fans buying in on that for years now is something that I have difficulty understanding. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

How they keep having their deluded fans buying in on that for years now is something that I have difficulty understanding. 

You used to be one of them until you have had enough to realize that you had been a fool to their ploy for so long. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fans have no other choice then to buy fifa if they want to play a football game with the latest roster updates. That is a major problem with sport games these days, you have one option and thats it. You and i both know Ea understands that full well even if we're lazy with our games those "suckers" are going to buy it anyway because what else is there on the market. Ever since konami fucked up pes, Ea has no competition anymore so they can get away with anything and fans have to stick up with their shit. 

While not on the subject i'm getting kind of worried now that codemasters is under the ea banner, their F1 games have always been top notch, are they going to go in downward spiral aswell now ea owns them let's hope not.

Edited by Yaramaki