Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Fans have no other choice then to buy fifa if they want to play a football game with the latest roster updates. That is a major problem with sport games these days, you have one option and thats it. You and i both know Ea understands that full well even if we're lazy with our games those "suckers" are going to buy it anyway because what else is there on the market. Ever since konami fucked up pes, Ea has no competition anymore so they can get away with anything and fans have to stick up with their shit. 

While not on the subject i'm getting kind of worried now that codemasters is under the ea banner, their F1 games have always been top notch, are they going to go in downward spiral aswell now ea owns them let's hope not.

You hit the nail on the head because it's very obvious that as a result of no competition for EA in the football genre, they have all the power to decide what they give to gamers with no form of consequences. 

21 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Ooh...

RE: Verse is seemingly coming very soon. That must also mean that RE8 will finally be getting the additional DLC Capcom spoke about last summer as well, right? 

Well... I hope so. 🙂

https://youtu.be/pGjUgwjGQPQ

It looks more likely after watching that. I would like to see it happen and not keep getting dragged on. 

21 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Ooh...

RE: Verse is seemingly coming very soon. That must also mean that RE8 will finally be getting the additional DLC Capcom spoke about last summer as well, right? 

Well... I hope so. 🙂

https://youtu.be/pGjUgwjGQPQ

I'm not going to believe anything that they say in speculation until they have the DLC released. 

4 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Capcom will probably be promoting their games over the summer games festival, which starts at the end of the first week of June. 

Apart from the Resident Evil 8 DLC, which other big gaming announcements are you looking forward to? 

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

The Last of Us remake, if they annouce it. 

There was another game. I forgot the name of it. But basically, if they show off anything to do with the survival horror genre in third person, I'd support it. 

I would definitely like to have a new remake of The Last of Us. For a game that was first released in 2013, it's long over due for a remake if they would do it. 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:24 AM, Candy Stick said:

Capcom will probably be promoting their games over the summer games festival, which starts at the end of the first week of June. 

Have they not been doing that for a while now? They do all that but still end up skipping giving us the real information we needed on specific games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are allowed to cheat to win in one game that's as difficult as hell for you to beat, which game would that be? 

If I have to cheat and cross over a difficult level in a game, then I'll go for God hand, it was terrible for me to cross the second to last boss fighter in the game with his Entourage, I just want to down such character by all means, before I can said to be satisfied lol. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I have to cheat and cross over a difficult level in a game, then I'll go for God hand, it was terrible for me to cross the second to last boss fighter in the game with his Entourage, I just want to down such character by all means, before I can said to be satisfied lol. 

There three games that I would be willing to use the cheats a little bit would be Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Bloodborne and Dark Souls III. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:11 PM, Heatman said:

If you are allowed to cheat to win in one game that's as difficult as hell for you to beat, which game would that be? 

There is no way I wouldn't take up any cheats available to beat Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna on PC which is by far the most difficult PC game ever made. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way I wouldn't take up any cheats available to beat Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna on PC which is by far the most difficult PC game ever made. 

The control of the game alone on PC was where my first challenge came into the game. Then add the extra level of difficulty it comes with, that's too much. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The control of the game alone on PC was where my first challenge came into the game. Then add the extra level of difficulty it comes with, that's too much. 

I had to quit playing the game for at least 4 months before having the courage to get back into it.