Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 2/22/2022 at 6:47 PM, Techno said:

Anyone else noticing how expense 3ds games are getting, I saw a bundle of games for 2k dollars. It's getting ridiculous!

It's why I'm still in love with playing 2D games. They offer quality gameplay that never tries to break me financially. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, Heatman said:

There three games that I would be willing to use the cheats a little bit would be Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Bloodborne and Dark Souls III. 

Is those games hard for you to make progress? This one you want to use cheat on them. I wouldn't use cheat anymore after learning how bizarre it is, which nearly ruined my gaming progress and made me looking shadow of me when faced with other players. 

On 2/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, Boblee said:

Who's purchased Elden Ring yet? What's your view on the game's world? 

Since it's release In February 2022, Elden ring has been a major favorite for my folks around here though I haven't purchased it yet I played it once on my homeboys Xbox series X and it was fun.

On 2/22/2022 at 6:47 PM, Techno said:

Anyone else noticing how expense 3ds games are getting, I saw a bundle of games for 2k dollars. It's getting ridiculous!

Video games are becoming an asset and people are really in a frenzy to  get the next game released and some are even pre-ordered before they even get to the market. Take for instance Red Dead Redemption that is selling from $80 to thousands of dollars in some cases.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Since it's release In February 2022, Elden ring has been a major favorite for my folks around here though I haven't purchased it yet I played it once on my homeboys Xbox series X and it was fun.

I played it all through the month of March and never got enough of it. I might even be heading back into it next week. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Video games are becoming an asset and people are really in a frenzy to  get the next game released and some are even pre-ordered before they even get to the market. Take for instance Red Dead Redemption that is selling from $80 to thousands of dollars in some cases.

Some games are worth getting them on pre order. Take for instance, The Last of Us Part II. It's a game that never disappointed anyone that got it on pre order. 

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Resident Evil 4 rumours have surfaced.

Take everything you hear with a grain of salt. 

I don't usually give into rumors easily because I know how misleading they can be. If I'm getting the update from the right channel, I discard them almost immediately. 

7 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Resident Evil 4 rumours have surfaced.

Take everything you hear with a grain of salt. 

As long as it's all but a rumor, I'm never believing anything that say in there. I have been disappointed long enough by all manner of game's rumors in the past.