Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 2/22/2022 at 7:05 PM, kingpotato said:

You are right, I was not aware but I just went to gamestop and walmart and they are selling pokemon games like for 30-40 dlls. My advise is to just hack your 3ds console, thats what I did and I can still use my cartridges as normal except that I can no longer play online. Im not going to explain how due to the forum regulations but you can search it on the internet.

I didn't even get to find legends of  pokemon: Arceus in the local store here, I heard it went out of stock and they are going to bring it back at the start of the week. I didn't know pokemon was in High demand here, just got my Nintendo switch (OLED) and felt like adding pokemon to the list of games. Wouldn't mind Learning about the hack. Can you recommend a good site to search, if can't give us tips here.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't even get to find legends of  pokemon: Arceus in the local store here, I heard it went out of stock and they are going to bring it back at the start of the week. I didn't know pokemon was in High demand here, just got my Nintendo switch (OLED) and felt like adding pokemon to the list of games. Wouldn't mind Learning about the hack. Can you recommend a good site to search, if can't give us tips here.

There is no good hack for the switch so dont even bother

On 5/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, Boblee said:

As long as it's all but a rumor, I'm never believing anything that say in there. I have been disappointed long enough by all manner of game's rumors in the past. 

That's exactly what happens when you give into rumors too much and believing them to come to pass but they all most likely end up not happening. I can't forget how the rumor on the making of GTA 6 brewed then but I never bothered till Rockstar announced it. 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:59 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is every right to feel disappointed bro, when the game you expected to hit the gear high failed to capture your mind. 

Well, it's why I so much love it that there are so many alternatives to choose from, so it's not like there isn't any other good ones to use and hold myself till another good one is released. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's why I so much love it that there are so many alternatives to choose from, so it's not like there isn't any other good ones to use and hold myself till another good one is released. 

You can't even play them if you decide to play all day without taking a break. It's one thing that I love so much about the stock of games we have available to play whenever we so desire to. 

I also play a lot of games. I get bored playing the same game again an again. As for a change, I frequently switch between the games. Having said that I also do not spend a lot of time in gaming.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, Techno said:

Anyone else think that February was a little too packed? Poor Horizon was shadowed by Elden Ring.

Haha, If only playground studios knew Elden ring would be coming out that same month they would have just delayed the release of Horizon. Elden ring is always  known to outshine many games any time it is released.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Haha, If only playground studios knew Elden ring would be coming out that same month they would have just delayed the release of Horizon. Elden ring is always  known to outshine many games any time it is released.

I think that it's something to do with the genre of the game. Maybe it was because Elden Ring was a Soul's game and gamers kind of wanted more of it. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's something to do with the genre of the game. Maybe it was because Elden Ring was a Soul's game and gamers kind of wanted more of it. 

I think that has a part to play in this. Because game lovers around here is always talking about Elden ring that was one of the reasons I even decided to play the game when it was released. A friend of mine still plays Elden ring every single day though he has completed the franchise already, I can't seem to understand why he is so hooked, well who wouldn't be...lol

19 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I think that has a part to play in this. Because game lovers around here is always talking about Elden ring that was one of the reasons I even decided to play the game when it was released. A friend of mine still plays Elden ring every single day though he has completed the franchise already, I can't seem to understand why he is so hooked, well who wouldn't be...lol

I think that in a long while there wasn't any Soul's game that was that close to how good the game was. Dark Souls 3 tried but it was no where near how good Elden Ring was neatly designed. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that in a long while there wasn't any Soul's game that was that close to how good the game was. Dark Souls 3 tried but it was no where near how good Elden Ring was neatly designed. 

That's true mate as dark souls 3 was a more easy going soul game than it's predecessors. The more difficult a game gets as I proceed further into the game is a actually what gets me hooked as I might spend hours trying to get past that stage. And that's what Elden ring does, the game just gets more interesting as you proceed further.