Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate as dark souls 3 was a more easy going soul game than it's predecessors. The more difficult a game gets as I proceed further into the game is a actually what gets me hooked as I might spend hours trying to get past that stage. And that's what Elden ring does, the game just gets more interesting as you proceed further.

With the way I'm enjoying Elden Ring, it's the kind of game that I normally replay not so long after having it completed. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see any easy playing time with any of the soul's game, I have to quit because it became tough for me. 

I don't usually quit easily. I might take some time off and come back better at the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the way I'm enjoying Elden Ring, it's the kind of game that I normally replay not so long after having it completed. 

I don't usually quit easily. I might take some time off and come back better at the game. 

I would agree with you on this, just like how I played call of duty : warzone and red dead redemption 2 several times after I completed the Game. Some games are just too good and you wouldn't even mind playing it over and over again.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm enjoying Elden Ring

I have not started playing Elden Ring, but this game is on my short list. The main reason why I have not started playing this game is because of the price. I really hope they will reduce the price by the end of this year.

48 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

I have not started playing Elden Ring, but this game is on my short list. The main reason why I have not started playing this game is because of the price. I really hope they will reduce the price by the end of this year.

If you have the character and patience to wait for the price of the game to go down till the end of the year, you will likely be lucky. Most of us couldn't wait it out. It was a price that's worth it by the way. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you're a die hard gamer, then it isn't wise though to quit the game, even it is tough at some stage. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If you have the character and patience to wait for the price of the game to go down till the end of the year, you will likely be lucky. Most of us couldn't wait it out. It was a price that's worth it by the way. 

Unless you are super-rich it is not possible to buy every "best" game that is being released in the market, right? I have already spent a lot of money in games and game devices, therefore, I will have to be very careful on what I purchase.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

There's no fun in quitting. I'm the kind of gamer that never gets into what I'm not ready to finish. It's why I make all the research before picking up any game. 

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Unless you are super-rich it is not possible to buy every "best" game that is being released in the market, right? I have already spent a lot of money in games and game devices, therefore, I will have to be very careful on what I purchase.

There's no way I'm going to be able to purchase all the best games that's released. I don't work for the mob 😂. I pick the one's I wouldn't afford not to play. 

On 5/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, Jasmin said:

That's true, the price is kinda high but i would guarantee you wouldn't even regret spending that much on the game because it is fun packed and would keep you at the edge of your seat till the very end. Let's just hope the price goes down a bit so others  can get to play this game as well.

18 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What is the Crysis series all about? Any opinions on it? 

It's a first person shooter game series. It's got a bit of advanced armor upgrade more like the ones used in SCI-FI genre that enhances the users abilities. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's a first person shooter game series. It's got a bit of advanced armor upgrade more like the ones used in SCI-FI genre that enhances the users abilities. 

If you can get the trailer please do, it's going to give more insight on what's the game is going to offer in terms of gameplay. 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true, the price is kinda high but i would guarantee you wouldn't even regret spending that much on the game because it is fun packed and would keep you at the edge of your seat till the very end. Let's just hope the price goes down a bit so others  can get to play this game as well.

I haven't seen any gamer who got Elden Ring that's not completely happy with the money paid for it. It gave everyone the satisfaction they craved for in the Soulsborne game. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I haven't seen any gamer who got Elden Ring that's not completely happy with the money paid for it. It gave everyone the satisfaction they craved for in the Soulsborne game. 

You can't hate on Elden Ring, there's no way that's possible unless of course the gamer isn't into playing any Soul's games..