Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 5/28/2022 at 1:18 PM, Boblee said:

If you can get the trailer please do, it's going to give more insight on what's the game is going to offer in terms of gameplay. 

This is all the game's trailers from 2007 to 2013. 

On 5/28/2022 at 2:30 AM, Clasher said:

That's true, the price is kinda high but i would guarantee you wouldn't even regret spending that much on the game because it is fun packed and would keep you at the edge of your seat till the very end. Let's just hope the price goes down a bit so others  can get to play this game as well.

I know I would not regret buying Elden Ring, but when I have already spent a lot of money on gaming devices and games, I gotta be sensible not to spend more because I need self restrain when it comes to spend money.

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This is all the game's trailers from 2007 to 2013. 

It's kinda bizarre that some people don't know about Crysis - it's the one game that made overclocking CPUs and GPUs a thing in the PC gaming space. Good times...

4 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I know I would not regret buying Elden Ring, but when I have already spent a lot of money on gaming devices and games, I gotta be sensible not to spend more because I need self restrain when it comes to spend money.

Well, if you feel it's not very necessary to purchase elden ring at the moment that's your choice to make, but personally I don't really mind spending money on something I'm passionate about. And I think gaming is  virtually my best way to relax.

19 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Elden Ring is a fun game but you can afford to wait. I mean, we get way more patches than content update so you don't really need to purchase it right now if you can't afford it.

60$ for Elden ring isn't an easy one for some persons, it wasn't easy for me. But I decided to go for the game irrespective of the price, since I got lots of wonderful stuffs around the game. But at this time, I think it's over hyped, what I saw on YouTube about it's qualities aren't same with what I'm seeing in the game. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:56 AM, killamch89 said:

It's kinda bizarre that some people don't know about Crysis - it's the one game that made overclocking CPUs and GPUs a thing in the PC gaming space. Good times...

You can't really fault them. There are too many video games out there that it's going to be very difficult to follow them all. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:56 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm very sure that there are some games that I don't know about which are already out. The same thing can be said about other gamers who don't know about Crisis. 

16 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm very sure that there are some games that I don't know about which are already out. The same thing can be said about other gamers who don't know about Crisis. 

Crysis is kind of different because it is literally a running joke even in 2022 that if a gaming computer can run Crysis.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Elden Ring is a fun game but you can afford to wait. I mean, we get way more patches than content update so you don't really need to purchase it right now if you can't afford it.

There is no harm in waiting for sure. I appreciate and applaud gamers that do it because I find it very difficult to do myself. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

There is no harm in waiting for sure. I appreciate and applaud gamers that do it because I find it very difficult to do myself. 

This is just like my sister. She's got over 2000 games in digital copy and over 1000 on physical copies. She's a good thing that's happened to gaming in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This is just like my sister. She's got over 2000 games in digital copy and over 1000 on physical copies. She's a good thing that's happened to gaming in my opinion. 

She's a heavy gamer to have that number of games collected already. I'm sure that she brings the competition to you whenever you play with her in PVP games? 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I really enjoyed watching my sister play video games because I taught her almost everything that she knows. When it comes to the games that she plays today,  she is improvising very well now and I like it a lot. 

35 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I really enjoyed watching my sister play video games because I taught her almost everything that she knows. When it comes to the games that she plays today,  she is improvising very well now and I like it a lot. 

My sister only likes playing Candy Crush Saga and it's one particular video game that I have so much hate for because it's annoying to play. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

The problem with my sister is that she's putting almost all of her money in collecting video games. It's good what she's trying to do but the money spent is getting out of hands.