Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The problem with my sister is that she's putting almost all of her money in collecting video games. It's good what she's trying to do but the money spent is getting out of hands. 

She really needs to curtail that habit because if it keeps going on like that, it's going to turn into something that you wouldn't like. It might dump her into serious debt. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

My sister only likes playing Candy Crush Saga and it's one particular video game that I have so much hate for because it's annoying to play. 

Haha, and candy crush is also my sisters favorite game, she's not really into gaming as much as I do, but you will always catch her playing candy crush on her mobile phone.

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The problem with my sister is that she's putting almost all of her money in collecting video games. It's good what she's trying to do but the money spent is getting out of hands. 

This is not a good way for her to follow. I'm very happy that she's into gaming and collecting but her approach is off and should be cut out the sooner the better. 

18 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

If you're in the UK, be sure to not miss the upcoming State of Play at 11 PM tonight. However, if you have work or education tomorrow morning, I'll understand if you have to go to bed. 😄

My brother in UK have already planned out how he's going to have fun and see what they have to give viewers. Hopefully, they give the release date of the God of war sequel. 

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

If you're in the UK, be sure to not miss the upcoming State of Play at 11 PM tonight. However, if you have work or education tomorrow morning, I'll understand if you have to go to bed. 😄

Sony is not like Capcom that's going to leave gamers in the dark when there's so much they are expecting from them. Like we have been waiting for so long for RE 8 DLC. Let's see what Sony says about God of War. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is not a good way for her to follow. I'm very happy that she's into gaming and collecting but her approach is off and should be cut out the sooner the better. 

I know that very well and I'm working so hard to get her realize on time and drop that habit. It's going to favor her better. 

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, and candy crush is also my sisters favorite game, she's not really into gaming as much as I do, but you will always catch her playing candy crush on her mobile phone.

Most ladies love Candy Crush Saga. I haven't seen any who doesn't yet. 

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

I know that very well and I'm working so hard to get her realize on time and drop that habit. It's going to favor her better. 

Most ladies love Candy Crush Saga. I haven't seen any who doesn't yet. 

That's true, and it feels weird to me, though I play the game sometime with my female friends but that's only when I am compelled to do so and we just  play the games together to keep the mood High.

Just now, Clasher said:

That's true, and it feels weird to me, though I play the game sometime with my female friends but that's only when I am compelled to do so and we just  play the games together to keep the mood High.

I can't stop laughing at that word compelled you had to use there. It's like they do it to all their male friends because they do it to me as well. 

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can't stop laughing at that word compelled you had to use there. It's like they do it to all their male friends because they do it to me as well. 

Haha, that's the only word that befits the situation, my lady once forced me to install candy crush on my phone in her words " she doesn't want to get bored whenever she's using my phone " I was so pissed, like what's wrong with your own phone must you play it with mine. 😅🤦

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Haha, that's the only word that befits the situation, my lady once forced me to install candy crush on my phone in her words " she doesn't want to get bored whenever she's using my phone " I was so pissed, like what's wrong with your own phone must you play it with mine. 😅🤦

I'm never doing that 😡. If it's not enough in your own phone, you should rest or I would get another phone for you to download all manner of Candy Crush Saga games but not on my phone 😡 😡 😡 😡

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm never doing that 😡. If it's not enough in your own phone, you should rest or I would get another phone for you to download all manner of Candy Crush Saga games but not on my phone 😡 😡 😡 😡

Women are always of the opinion that the could get away with whatever as long as they know you could do it. Things like candy crush are just trivial and isn't serious we just joke about it all the time.

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

Women are always of the opinion that the could get away with whatever as long as they know you could do it. Things like candy crush are just trivial and isn't serious we just joke about it all the time.

It's definitely not for me and not for my phone. Yes, she can use my phone for any other thing but definitely not for playing Candy crush. She can play on her own phone.