Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

Just now, kingpotato said:

How can they make a remake if they just barely released the game a year ago ? If you mean the DLC, yeah there was nothing but they did showed a trailer for VR2 version of RE8

Sorry, it was a DLC I wanted to write. Let me see if I can edit that. 

I can't, it's too late for it. 

Thanks for the correction. 

Edited by Boblee

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Men and women are born with certain distinct qualities. It is not the women who want men to do certain things, they ares the men who want to do certain things to impress women. You can read books on human psychology.

I think our genes were created to function that way, men would try to impress the lady they are attracted to and the women would love to see their men go out of their way to make them happy and impress them as well. 

Just now, Clasher said:

I think our genes were created to function that way, men would try to impress the lady they are attracted to and the women would love to see their men go out of their way to make them happy and impress them as well. 

On the other hand, there are some both men and females likewise who doesn't believe in love and relationship. They don't have any need to get attracted romantically. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

On the other hand, there are some both men and females likewise who doesn't believe in love and relationship. They don't have any need to get attracted romantically. 

Humans are independent thinkers and we function, think and reason differently, I do believe in love and if there are some who don't  they certainly do have their reasons not to.

10 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

These guys were never ready for this game. They just needed a little bit of publicity for it and that's exactly what they got. 

45 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

Companies should always have everything planned out first. The cost. The pay packs. The development schedule. Etc.

If you don't have that, then you'll be lost. 

When you fail to plan, you have already planned to fail. This was just the case with them. 

22 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

They were never ready for the game. If they were, they wouldn't treat the game in the manner which they did. 

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's not true. Men are always trying to compete for women's attention. That's why they want to impress women and try to do silly things. Just remember your high school or college days.

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

They were never ready for the game. If they were, they wouldn't treat the game in the manner which they did. 

It's really a shame that happened with the Abandoned game because if they were able to pull it off, I'm very sure that the game would have sold well. 

20 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

They didn't reveal anything about the RE8 story DLC. Just hinted at VR support coming in the future. Although they could show it during Summer Game Fest, which is set for next week.

Hopefully, they would do that and get it over with. It's been dragged out for too long. 

12 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Companies should always have everything planned out first. The cost. The pay packs. The development schedule. Etc.

If you don't have that, then you'll be lost. 

I'm kinda disappointed with how they put a lot of gamers in suspense with the game's announcement and still didn't deliver on it. 

I still say Capcom is milking RE into the ground. Eventually, they will run out of games to remake, and then they'll probably decide to remake the first remake, as a third person shooter. Because the 2002 remake has fixed camera angles, and they could just make excuses about how nobody likes that perspective anymore. Which isn't true. But okay. Capcom would do it for the money, which is precisely why they remade 2 and 3, being honest. 

They should focus on doing new games like the Revelations side series, so we get new storylines, or ways to clear up the many plot threads that they have left in the air for going on many years by now. Not just constantly rehashing classic titles, because it's easier than coming up with something original.

8 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

I still say Capcom is milking RE into the ground. Eventually, they will run out of games to remake, and then they'll probably decide to remake the first remake, as a third person shooter. Because the 2002 remake has fixed camera angles, and they could just make excuses about how nobody likes that perspective anymore. Which isn't true. But okay. Capcom would do it for the money, which is precisely why they remade 2 and 3, being honest. 

They should focus on doing new games like the Revelations side series, so we get new storylines, or ways to clear up the many plot threads that they have left in the air for going on many years by now. Not just constantly rehashing classic titles, because it's easier than coming up with something original.

They would not be the first company that killed off a great franchise. EA and Ubisoft have done that very on more than one occasion with several games.