Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

8 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I never played these games when I was at school and college. I was mainly interested in sandbox game where I could explore my creativity in building and creating something

Okay, we all got our individual preferences . I also play some sandbox games like elite dangerous and don't starve. What is your favorite Sandbox game?

I definitely feel happy that Naughty Dog is moving The Last of Us universe ahead. Unlike with Resident Evil and Capcom for the time being. You know how they constantly do remakes, pointless spin on off media, and generally milk the tar out of it. So kudos to Naughty Dog. It's certainly warranted. 

However, it's disappointing how Bloober Team unveiled a new Layers of Fear game rather than Silent Hill. But it's not like Konami's fans haven't been let down countless times before. We kind of expect to be left in the dark, because I have to question if Konami even cares at this point. So, yeah. It's still crap. But it is what it is. 

That new Dead Space type game sounds interesting. So I must say, Summer Game Fest is certainly up my street this year! 

5 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Anyone expecting Silent Hill from Bloober Team last night, just consumed another plate of disappointingly bland chicken, so to speak. 

But this has more salt, so it doesn't taste too bad. 

I wasn't having any high hopes on them, so I didn't even get disappointed because it was something that I expected. They can't wake that title up. 

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay, we all got our individual preferences . I also play some sandbox games like elite dangerous and don't starve. What is your favorite Sandbox game?

I like playing Minecraft, this is one of the earliest games I started playing, this is also a game I have been playing for a long time.

4 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

I like playing Minecraft, this is one of the earliest games I started playing, this is also a game I have been playing for a long time.

I never get tired of playing in the creative and survival mode of the game. It never gets boring no matter how much I played. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The reason why they do that with some of their characters is something that I haven't come to understand. It's something that can kill off the interest of gamers. 

They got to listen to the gamers frustration with that and had to fix it immediately otherwise it's going to see a massive drop in those playing the game. 

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I didn't play Minecraft that much though it's an interesting game to play, but I have friends who are core fans of Minecraft and are always playing the game. When did you start playing Minecraft?

On 6/9/2022 at 10:11 AM, Heatman said:

Next year March isn't going to be too long and we find out what they would have for us in the remake, although the trailer have given an insight on what to look up to. 

Was I disappointed with the trailer? The answer to that question is NO. I was rather impressed by it and hopefully the game would be as good as that. 

Fortnite chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' has been live since June 5. Is anyone on the new season already and how are you finding it already, with new battle pass, skins , outfits and weapons added to the new season of fortnite.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Fortnite chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' has been live since June 5. Is anyone on the new season already and how are you finding it already, with new battle pass, skins , outfits and weapons added to the new season of fortnite.

I would likely start playing it by next week. On the skin that I'm looking out for would be Lady Gaga. I hope it's finally out in the new season. 

3 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I would likely start playing it by next week. On the skin that I'm looking out for would be Lady Gaga. I hope it's finally out in the new season. 

I think it's out already, I particular like the spider Man zero outfit from the fortnite X Marvel: zero war comic series. The Spider-Man outfit isn't available in the item shop but you can access it when you purchase a limited edition of the comic and redeem the digital code embedded in it.

fortnite-spider-man-zero-costume-full.thumb.jpg.d719e43eedd5f3683fb544cf47621755.jpg

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I think it's out already, I particular like the spider Man zero outfit from the fortnite X Marvel: zero war comic series. The Spider-Man outfit isn't available in the item shop but you can access it when you purchase a limited edition of the comic and redeem the digital code embedded in it.

fortnite-spider-man-zero-costume-full.thumb.jpg.d719e43eedd5f3683fb544cf47621755.jpg

The skin looks good too. I would have to access my options when I start playing it next week and see the skins to go for first.