Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

The skin looks good too. I would have to access my options when I start playing it next week and see the skins to go for first. 

That's true, but you can't get the outfit now without buying the limited edition comic ( fortnite X Marvel:zero war). But I know after sometime it would be available in the items shop.

Just now, Clasher said:

That's true, but you can't get the outfit now without buying the limited edition comic ( fortnite X Marvel:zero war). But I know after sometime it would be available in the items shop.

I don't have any problems spending money on Fortnite. It's the only free to play video game that gives me what's worth the money I'm willing to spend on it. 

6 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I don't have any problems spending money on Fortnite. It's the only free to play video game that gives me what's worth the money I'm willing to spend on it. 

You must be a really deep fan of fortnite. I actually got the comics immediately it was made available in june 8 about three days from when the new season was live and unlocked the spider Man zero outfit for myself.

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

Was I disappointed with the trailer? The answer to that question is NO. I was rather impressed by it and hopefully the game would be as good as that. 

As for the trailer, it wasn't bad at all. They had it well presented. If they get the remake to be as good as what's on the trailer, no one would have any issues with it. 

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

You must be a really deep fan of fortnite. I actually got the comics immediately it was made available in june 8 about three days from when the new season was live and unlocked the spider Man zero outfit for myself.

When you're in love with a game that haven't disappointed you ever since you started playing it, you will always be open to spend on it. 

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I also like playing creative and survival. In fact I play creative mode more than survival mode.

I had to mention it first because it's my favorite playing mode on Minecraft. What you get playing in creative mode is endless. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you're in love with a game that haven't disappointed you ever since you started playing it, you will always be open to spend on it. 

That's true mate, I only started playing fortnite earlier this year. How long have you been playing fortnite?

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

As for the trailer, it wasn't bad at all. They had it well presented. If they get the remake to be as good as what's on the trailer, no one would have any issues with it. 

I have come across a couple of misleading video games and even movies trailers. Unless they decide to follow the same path, they will suffer the wrath of their fans. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I have come across a couple of misleading video games and even movies trailers. Unless they decide to follow the same path, they will suffer the wrath of their fans. 

It's why most of the time, I don't rely only on trailers fully for making my decision on purchasing any games and including movies. 

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, I only started playing fortnite earlier this year. How long have you been playing fortnite?

I started playing around November 2017, the same year when the game had its first release. 

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

It should be in early 2019 that I started playing. I would have in 2018 but I couldn't wrap up my head around the game at the time. 

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Is it real? Leaks from tomorrow's Bethesda/Xbox show 

FB_IMG_1654961753023.jpg

I don't know how true it is, but i also got a hint about it. I hope it's all true because the games on that list isn't something I would want to miss out on. Avowed , deathloop and evil dead all supposedly coming out this is so good.