Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

At long last, the RE8 DLC got announced. But I don't have anything to say about it. 

Silent Hill rumours are still running rampant. 

The movie director has suggested the amounting gossip is all true as well. 

Take care. A stalker forced me into retirement! 

This is something to look out for though, RE series had been doing well so far, I just hope this one also lives up to its standard as well.

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Another proof that you dont care to read about what people say, all you care is about making a quick post. @Candy Stick clearly said that the RE8 DLC was already announced, it was done yesterday at the Capcom's showcase event.

I followed that event and it got to the point where I thought they weren't going to say anything about the DLC but they eventually never had me disappointed again. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:56 PM, Kane99 said:

I'm kinda scared that WWE 2K22 will be a letdown somehow. I'm worried I won't be able to get the controls down and will end up hating it. I hope not. I been reading reviews, and it's kinda mixed. I also heard that EA may take up the development for future games. Not sure how that'd go, but we'll see. 

I haven't played a single release of the WWE games apart from the one's I played on SEGA decades ago which is even WWF. EA will keep looking for games to jump into when they have not done anything good with what they have been doing with FIFA in recent years. 

Even though RE8 will soon include a third person mode, I think they could still try to hide Ethan's face.

In the footage they showed off on Monday, you still couldn't get a proper look at his face, even with the changed perspective. Although anybody who is aware of the mods, has likely already seen his face in the epilogue. But I also want to know if he's alive. Rosemary could have simply been dreaming about her dad. 

6 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Even though RE8 will soon include a third person mode, I think they could still try to hide Ethan's face.

In the footage they showed off on Monday, you still couldn't get a proper look at his face, even with the changed perspective. Although anybody who is aware of the mods, has likely already seen his face in the epilogue. But I also want to know if he's alive. Rosemary could have simply been dreaming about her dad. 

After all that has happened, I think Ethan is dead and it's the only way the story can progress because I don't think Ethan would have a significant role in the story anymore.

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I haven't played a single release of the WWE games apart from the one's I played on SEGA decades ago which is even WWF. EA will keep looking for games to jump into when they have not done anything good with what they have been doing with FIFA in recent years. 

The WWF era on Sega Genesis was when wrestling video made a big difference for me. With the list of characters to play, it was incredible. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The WWF era on Sega Genesis was when wrestling video made a big difference for me. With the list of characters to play, it was incredible. 

The character/player of Undertaker in Sega WWF wrestling was the real taker for me. It's the Undertaker I knew growing up and the developers got its design very well. 

On 6/15/2022 at 2:53 PM, Dannyjax said:

Smackdown vs RAW in the early 2000's was my favorite Wrestling game era. Back when WWE games were actually fun to play and nowhere as buggy and expensive.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Smackdown vs RAW in the early 2000's was my favorite Wrestling game era. Back when WWE games were actually fun to play and nowhere as buggy and expensive.

I played WWE 2k20 on ps4 though the characters were more realistic than what we had in Sega Genesis the game had some bugs where a particular stunt won't hit the opponent but it would still create an impact. Sega Genesis still gave us the best WWE gaming experience as compared to what we have now.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I played WWE 2k20 on ps4 though the characters were more realistic than what we had in Sega Genesis the game had some bugs where a particular stunt won't hit the opponent but it would still create an impact. Sega Genesis still gave us the best WWE gaming experience as compared to what we have now.

Honestly, I'd much rather play the Sega Genesis version right now because of how buggy the modern WWE games are and how much they cost.

21 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Yes. The Undertaker is a legend. :) 

That's a fact!! It saddens me that the man have retired from active wrestling. Only if it's possible to beat age, I'd have him do it and still wrestle. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You're right about the bugs they 2K have been killing the franchise with in recent years. I can't forget the crap they did with WWE 2K20. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I'd much rather play the Sega Genesis version right now because of how buggy the modern WWE games are and how much they cost.

The cost is insane, I enjoy WWE live a lot and I do watch sometime, but with the game it's just doesn't go down well with me. I play with friends most of the because of the multiplayer features and we use it to catch some game fun together.

But that just about it, I wouldn't play it alone most of the time.

With Resident Evil Village, and other RE games, I was thinking that Capcom could have gave us a choice of perspectives all along. After all, it happened with The Evil Within 2.

This is something to potentially have included in future games, even if you have to like, finish the game once to unlock the feature. It would at least be there, as fans don't have to make requests to put this in thereafter.