Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

With Resident Evil Village, and other RE games, I was thinking that Capcom could have gave us a choice of perspectives all along. After all, it happened with The Evil Within 2.

This is something to potentially have included in future games, even if you have to like, finish the game once to unlock the feature. It would at least be there, as fans don't have to make requests to put this in thereafter.

I am more excited for the third person mode than anything, Resident evil village is gonna feel like a whole new game.

Watch this captivating thriller I saw a few days ago.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I am more excited for the third person mode than anything, Resident evil village is gonna feel like a whole new game.

Watch this captivating thriller I saw a few days ago.

The third person view is okay but at least to me, it's not a big deal because we used to have both POV in previous RE games.

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The third person view is okay but at least to me, it's not a big deal because we used to have both POV in previous RE games.

It's something to look out for because RE8 has never been done in third person. RE 7 and 8 are both masterpiece

I was still shocked but excited to see the Duke as a villain, in the original idea he was planned to be the 5th lord but  reused as the salesperson of the game. I don't know what to expect, he looks like a bad guy but he might not be , just as a lot of people thought Chris was a villain at first.

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Smackdown vs RAW in the early 2000's was my favorite Wrestling game era. Back when WWE games were actually fun to play and nowhere as buggy and expensive.

In my opinion, I feel that 2K have been pushing the game too hard and it's what's actually breaking it. A little change here and there would have been enough and not what they have been doing that's overloading the game with bugs. 

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

In my opinion, I feel that 2K have been pushing the game too hard and it's what's actually breaking it. A little change here and there would have been enough and not what they have been doing that's overloading the game with bugs. 

It's the same thing with NBA 2k series, they only care about pushing out a game to make some profit off it. They don't really care for a functional experience. This is one of the main reason I don't buy any games from 2K games.

28 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's the same thing with NBA 2k series, they only care about pushing out a game to make some profit off it. They don't really care for a functional experience. This is one of the main reason I don't buy any games from 2K games.

Well, we can't deny that 2k games haven't been doing so well with their sports games like NBA and the rest.

But there are still some games that are a masterpiece and lived up to the expectation of gamers coming from 2k games .

I played BioShock infinite, mafia II and enemy unknown and they were really good games with a wonderful functional experience.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Well, we can't deny that 2k games haven't been doing so well with their sports games like NBA and the rest.

But there are still some games that are a masterpiece and lived up to the expectation of gamers coming from 2k games .

I played BioShock infinite, mafia II and enemy unknown and they were really good games with a wonderful functional experience.

Bioshock Infinite is EA, Mafia II is a good game but that was at a time when they used to make great games. They've since become as mediocre as EA.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Bioshock Infinite is EA, Mafia II is a good game but that was at a time when they used to make great games. They've since become as mediocre as EA.

BioShock infinite isn't EA, it was published by 2k games and developed by irrational games in 2013 available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. 

Check your facts again mate.

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

BioShock infinite isn't EA, it was published by 2k games and developed by irrational games in 2013 available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. 

Check your facts again mate.

My mistake - I was mixing it up with something else. 

48 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's a big shame when you have high expectations on them and they turn out to disappoint like they have been completely with their wrestling games for years now. 

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Whatever EA have been doing for years have been influencing other companies to follow the same path. In the end, they are all eyes glued to the money. 

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It's a big shame when you have high expectations on them and they turn out to disappoint like they have been completely with their wrestling games for years now. 

Whatever EA have been doing for years have been influencing other companies to follow the same path. In the end, they are all eyes glued to the money. 

I made an error - Bioshock is in fact published by 2k games. I'm still trying to remember why I got mixed up in the first place.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I made an error - Bioshock is in fact published by 2k games. I'm still trying to remember why I got mixed up in the first place.

It's okay to make mistakes at times.

Maybe you were trying to draw a comparison between what EA are doing with their games and how 2k games are also following suit.

BioShock infinite was a masterpiece from 2k games. But recently they have started prioritising monetary gains over quality which is why some of their games are as awful as it is right now.

20 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I saw that and it's not something to get yourself workup over. Such kind of thing happens once in a while. 

I was just talking generally about how EA's practices have been affecting other companies and 2K have been copying their patterns of operation for a long time now. 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:45 PM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I'd much rather play the Sega Genesis version right now because of how buggy the modern WWE games are and how much they cost.

This is something I would even do as well because the cost of what they are selling the new WWE 2K games are never justified with the letdowns the game comes with. At least with the old Sega WWF games, you have almost nothing to worry about bugs/glitches. 

I saw a report that Overwatch 2 Beta will start on 8th June with one of its newest characters Junker Queen being featured in it with a new map as well. The good part is that it's going to be open to PC and console.