Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I saw a report that Overwatch 2 Beta will start on 8th June with one of its newest characters Junker Queen being featured in it with a new map as well. The good part is that it's going to be open to PC and console. 

So, Junker Queen is the game's 34th hero. From the updates I have on the game, it's going to launch free to play on October 4th. 

13 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

So, Junker Queen is the game's 34th hero. From the updates I have on the game, it's going to launch free to play on October 4th. 

Lucio is my favorite hero in Overwatch 2. The reason why I like Lucio is because it's very tough to have Lucio killed. With the ability of healing when hurt and can play well going on solo sets it apart. 

Who's your favorite hero in the game? 

On 6/17/2022 at 9:34 PM, killamch89 said:

It's the same thing with NBA 2k series, they only care about pushing out a game to make some profit off it. They don't really care for a functional experience. This is one of the main reason I don't buy any games from 2K games.

I don't even know between 2K and EA which company is the worst when it comes making below par games that's all targeted at gamers pockets. EA seems to be the chairman. 

On 6/20/2022 at 9:16 PM, Clasher said:

ID@xbox announce triller

Xbox game show extended 2022

The music/soundtrack they used in the trailer is what I love so much. It sounded like Sia. Do you have any idea who's the singer? 

7 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

The music/soundtrack they used in the trailer is what I love so  much. It sounded like Sia. Do you have any idea who's the singer? 

I don't know whose music  they used as the soundtrack. But what i'm more interested in is the awesome list of videogames they have in line from tinykin, spiderheck , coral island and the rest.

Edited by Clasher

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I don't know whose music  they used as the soundtrack. But what i'm more interested in is the awesome list of videogames they have in line from tinykin, spiderheck , coral island and the rest.

Spiderheck looks like it's one that's going to be very hot. I watched the use of lightsaber weapon to fight in it just like in Star Wars. 

On 6/20/2022 at 9:16 PM, Clasher said:

ID@xbox announce triller

Xbox game show extended 2022

A Perfect Day and Sopa are two games I like there. Let me see if I can watch their trailers separately in order to have more details on the game. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

A Perfect Day and Sopa are two games I like there. Let me see if I can watch their trailers separately in order to have more details on the game. 

I just did that with watching the full trailer of Spiderheck and awesome. There's a lot more update on what to enjoy in the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just did that with watching the full trailer of Spiderheck and awesome. There's a lot more update on what to enjoy in the game. 

The player vs player mode of this game will be very interesting. Even though the spiders looks a little bit small, I know that it's not going to affect the gameplay. I like it. 

Edited by Dannyjax

On 6/18/2022 at 9:23 AM, Dannyjax said:

I saw a report that Overwatch 2 Beta will start on 8th June with one of its newest characters Junker Queen being featured in it with a new map as well. The good part is that it's going to be open to PC and console. 

I just get the feeling that Overwatch 2 Beta might very well flop and it's due to how the Overwatch players were treated by Activision. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I just get the feeling that Overwatch 2 Beta might very well flop and it's due to how the Overwatch players were treated by Activision. 

With Activision now under Microsoft banner, I hope they do things differently now. But if they still decide to screw with everything, it's their loss. 

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

A Perfect Day isn't English supported yet. The game itself is pretty neat but it falls off quickly after you completed one mission or two since you'd be repeating your progress. Let's hope the developers does something good with it this time around.