Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 6/23/2022 at 3:05 PM, Clasher said:

A Perfect Day isn't English supported yet. The game itself is pretty neat but it falls off quickly after you completed one mission or two since you'd be repeating your progress. Let's hope the developers does something good with it this time around.

I enjoyed watching that trailer. 

On 6/23/2022 at 3:43 AM, Dannyjax said:

With Activision now under Microsoft banner, I hope they do things differently now. But if they still decide to screw with everything, it's their loss. 

The deal still isn't complete as yet as there are still certain things Microsoft is unclear of in regards to Activision and their harassmeent cases. Overwatch is already mostly abandoned by most of the players for lack of support so I don't think Overwatch 2 will do much better at all.

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I enjoyed watching that trailer. 

Yeah , the triller is interesting but for that kind of game to be enjoyable it needs to be English supported so you can communicate and understand the game well. I don't know about the new release coming but the previous ones isn't English supported.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The deal still isn't complete as yet as there are still certain things Microsoft is unclear of in regards to Activision and their harassmeent cases. Overwatch is already mostly abandoned by most of the players for lack of support so I don't think Overwatch 2 will do much better at all.

That's very poor and slow from Microsoft. They can't spend $70 Billion on a project and allow some of their games they are supposed to work on bring up to speed to go to ruin. 

On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, KILLA DOPEKID said:

spider-man-video-game-playstation-review

It's been a while since I've played any Spiderman games. The scenes of New York in the game is always marvellous. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I thought they had wrapped up that deal by now. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah , the triller is interesting but for that kind of game to be enjoyable it needs to be English supported so you can communicate and understand the game well. I don't know about the new release coming but the previous ones isn't English supported.

If it comes with an English language subtitle, it works for me. I don't have any problems with making use of subtitles in such kind of video games. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If it comes with an English language subtitle, it works for me. I don't have any problems with making use of subtitles in such kind of video games. 

I don't know about the new Game set to be released but other previous games didn't come with any subtitles, just hope they do better this time.

22 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I don't know about the new Game set to be released but other previous games didn't come with any subtitles, just hope they do better this time.

If they can get that worked out, I'm very sure that most gamers would appreciate it because it's going to be very difficult to understand a game you can't hear what's been said. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, Dannyjax said:

That's very poor and slow from Microsoft. They can't spend $70 Billion on a project and allow some of their games they are supposed to work on bring up to speed to go to ruin. 

Not really - Activision is still dealing with the after effects of their sexual harassment scandal among other failures and Microsoft is getting them to fix some things before they agree to this deal completely.