Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If they can get that worked out, I'm very sure that most gamers would appreciate it because it's going to be very difficult to understand a game you can't hear what's been said. 

That's what I have been trying to explain to you since, it's not worth it waiting for a game you wouldn't be able to play.

Winning eleven soccer was a perfect example of that game which I've played. It doesn't run commentary on English, I tried switching to English version but it wasn't possible. It is programmed in french language, such is the only negative around the game. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not really - Activision is still dealing with the after effects of their sexual harassment scandal among other failures and Microsoft is getting them to fix some things before they agree to this deal completely.

Oh! I see. It's very clear now on why they are still having so much lapses with some of their games. The sooner they have all these issues taken care of, the better for both of them. 

On 6/27/2022 at 5:28 AM, Dannyjax said:

Oh! I see. It's very clear now on why they are still having so much lapses with some of their games. The sooner they have all these issues taken care of, the better for both of them. 

There's also some murmurs that certain authorative organizations are looking into the deal as well (not sure what they're looking for and not sure what will happen if they find what they're looking for so I doubt this will affect the deal that much) so that might also hold it up.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:19 AM, Clasher said:

That's what I have been trying to explain to you since, it's not worth it waiting for a game you wouldn't be able to play.

Let's hope that they are willing to try something new and different this time around with the game. I'm sure a lot of gamers must have asked for English subtitle. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Let's hope that they are willing to try something new and different this time around with the game. I'm sure a lot of gamers must have asked for English subtitle. 

Well, that's it mate.

If they want to reach a more wider audience it would be best it is English supported. The game is good though according to reviews and people who are have been able to play it in the past.

On 6/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, KILLA DOPEKID said:

FAR CRY 6

far-cry-6-a-rising-tide-lever-order-puzz

I haven't really played Far Cry 6 as yet but I'll get around to it soon. Although it got pretty mediocre ratings, this is still somewhat of an iconic series for me and I must play this game.

18 minutes ago, KILLA DOPEKID said:

its cool

fc6-dt.jpg

Cool graphics on this game, the vegetation, sky and fashion sense of this character draws me back to a spanish movie I watched.  Would check out far cry 6 and experience it for my self first hand.

Playing RDR2, and I forget how fun this game is. I've been playing it in a style where I'm just awful. But I still find myself doing good things at times. I've been skipping the missions and just riding around messing with things. I kinda want to level Arthur up completely by just riding around, hunting, robbing, etc. Last time I played the good guy role, and tried my best to complete the missions first. But I'm just going to take this playthrough really slow and try to experience it at a slower pace. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Playing RDR2, and I forget how fun this game is. I've been playing it in a style where I'm just awful. But I still find myself doing good things at times. I've been skipping the missions and just riding around messing with things. I kinda want to level Arthur up completely by just riding around, hunting, robbing, etc. Last time I played the good guy role, and tried my best to complete the missions first. But I'm just going to take this playthrough really slow and try to experience it at a slower pace. 

I've been playing the online game a bit recently and I must say that it has improved quite a bit since its original launch. I even got into a classic western duel in Valentine. We even did ten paces on top of it like the old western movies.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:25 AM, killamch89 said:

There's also some murmurs that certain authorative organizations are looking into the deal as well (not sure what they're looking for and not sure what will happen if they find what they're looking for so I doubt this will affect the deal that much) so that might also hold it up.

Like there's something shady in the deal between Microsoft and Activision Blizzard? I don't think they will be able to find anything. It may be the finances of Microsoft they might be looking at which I'm sure checks out. 

On 6/27/2022 at 1:42 AM, KILLA DOPEKID said:

FAR CRY 6

far-cry-6-a-rising-tide-lever-order-puzz

Far Cry 6 is good there's no doubt about that but it can't beat what I enjoyed in playing Far Cry 3. It's by far the best amongst the game's series. The open world felt more alive and vibrant from what others produced.