Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

From what I've heard of the recent Far Cry games, is that they haven't done much of anything new to keep the franchise fresh. I remember hearing how crazy the villain was in Far Cry 3 I think it was, but ever since that game, the villains in each game has been getting worse. That is just what I have heard, as I haven't really played much of the Far Cry games. Is it true that the villains get more boring as the series go on? 

I want to try the series out, but I felt like Blood Dragon was the only thing I ever wanted. 😄 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

From what I've heard of the recent Far Cry games, is that they haven't done much of anything new to keep the franchise fresh. I remember hearing how crazy the villain was in Far Cry 3 I think it was, but ever since that game, the villains in each game has been getting worse. That is just what I have heard, as I haven't really played much of the Far Cry games. Is it true that the villains get more boring as the series go on? 

I want to try the series out, but I felt like Blood Dragon was the only thing I ever wanted. 😄 

Far Cry : Blood Dragon was designed on the basic framework of Far Cry 3, although it's an interesting independent story on its own. It was the antagonist Vaas that you're talking about in Far Cry 3. He set up a standard that no other villains have been able to overcome him in the Far Cry series. 

48 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Oh yeah, this red fall- welcome to refall triller is looking so good.

I wouldn't mind getting stuck in that island and shooting the life out of some zombies for a few hours. Lol

Check it out

This game just reminded me about 'Dead Target, the background is just similar to Dead Target. Shooting the zombies was the main focus too at Dead Target. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I wouldn't mind getting stuck in that island and shooting the life out of some zombies for a few hours. Lol

Check it out

The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead, Dying Light: The Following and World War Z will always remain my favourite zombie infested and killing video games. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This game just reminded me about 'Dead Target, the background is just similar to Dead Target. Shooting the zombies was the main focus too at Dead Target. 

I didn't play death Target , but i am most definitely going to play this one when it is released In 2023.

37 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I didn't play death Target , but i am most definitely going to play this one when it is released In 2023.

You can find dead target on Google play store, it is a mobile video game. Their is no problem waiting for the video game to launch by 2023. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead, Dying Light: The Following and World War Z will always remain my favourite zombie infested and killing video games. 

I'm yet to play The Walking Dead game's but I have completed all the TV series. I'm sure to start the game's sooner than later. I have played World War Z and it's very intense with the zombie killing. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can find dead target on Google play store, it is a mobile video game. Their is no problem waiting for the video game to launch by 2023. 

I know it's available on Play store but I only said I haven't played it before

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

but i am most definitely going to play this one when it is released In 2023.

I was actually referring to Redfall when I made this statement and I am really looking  forward to its release in 2023.

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

There are some kind of game's that I can't bring myself to play on mobile phones and zombie shooting game's are good examples of it. I won't enjoy the gameplay or the how the graphics will be in the game. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I was actually referring to Redfall when I made this statement and I am really looking  forward to its release in 2023.

I never knew that Redfall was similar to what we have with Dead Target. The zombies in Dead Target are just the same, you keep killing same zombies, at some point it just gets boring. But no doubt, the game was one of the best Android 3D game I've played so far. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew that Redfall was similar to what we have with Dead Target. The zombies in Dead Target are just the same, you keep killing same zombies, at some point it just gets boring. But no doubt, the game was one of the best Android 3D game I've played so far. 

I think that the mechanics of all zombie's design gives them almost the same looks in all of the games they all appear in. If they look different, it's going have a different effect on gamers. This is my opinion on this though, another gamer might feel differently towards it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that the mechanics of all zombie's design gives them almost the same looks in all of the games they all appear in. If they look different, it's going have a different effect on gamers. This is my opinion on this though, another gamer might feel differently towards it. 

I feel the same too, because the game is built with same mechanics, zombies appear the same and no much changes to their appearance. 'Death Target, Redfall are just perfect example for anyone to see. 

On 7/2/2022 at 6:02 PM, Clasher said:

Check it out

It's vampires and not zombies that were attacking the island in Redfall. The game have good shooting system used for its design.