Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

Muslims are having their celebration, so it's a wonderful holiday period for me, two days will be used immensely to sprinkle on video games. I can play far more than my usual 30 mins each on GT 7, MGP 21 and Monster Energy supercross 5. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Muslims are having their celebration, so it's a wonderful holiday period for me, two days will be used immensely to sprinkle on video games. I can play far more than my usual 30 mins each on GT 7, MGP 21 and Monster Energy supercross 5. 

Well may Allah bless you!  Have a great Eid al-Adha!

On 7/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, killamch89 said:

That God Of War announcement is great news for me - I just wonder when it will be ported to PC or when it will get to Sony's new cloud gaming service.

At the moment, it doesn’t look like it's going to be happening anytime soon with having God of War Ragnarok ported to PC. Maybe in a few years time, they would have it done. I know a lot of PC gamers would be looking forward to that. 

It will be cool to have a section where weekly game releases takes place. It will give users that incite, information about latest games to go for. Even if no review in each of them, it will serve as a reminder to the type of games recently launched, then we can pick anyone that interest us and make reviews on. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be cool to have a section where weekly game releases takes place. It will give users that incite, information about latest games to go for. Even if no review in each of them, it will serve as a reminder to the type of games recently launched, then we can pick anyone that interest us and make reviews on. 

Like a section where games which would be released that week are posted and Maybe discussed about so that members here could actually get some more information about it.

I think that would be something to consider, if it's not already existent here in VGR.

21 hours ago, Coolman said:

I found this really cool gaming channel it’s so entertaining and underrated!

Gaming channel

It's still a new growing channel with 270 subscribers. He's got a good number of contents but still need to add a lot more in order to have what would keep subscribers coming back. He's got a Twitch account too. I love how he's got it linked to the YouTube, it's a good trick. 

YouTube subscribers are becoming hard to build organically, but if you push hard definitely you'll win over users and attract more subscribers and views. Your videos doesn't have to be the best, it should be captivating with well searched keywords. Gradually I'm building my soccer YouTube channel, and crypto niche youtube channel. 

I've been getting really invested in RDR2 as of late. Been trying to grow out an awesome mustache and my hair out. I'm also trying to earn money by robbing shops and stealing coaches. Makes you a decent amount of money, and if you're lucky, you can get away if you're fast enough. And sometimes getting away with a small bounty. I haven't even opened up half the map and I'm leveled up decently. Already stage 5 of 10 for robbery. I want to take this game as slow as I can this time around. Just have fun with it. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I've been getting really invested in RDR2 as of late. Been trying to grow out an awesome mustache and my hair out. I'm also trying to earn money by robbing shops and stealing coaches. Makes you a decent amount of money, and if you're lucky, you can get away if you're fast enough. And sometimes getting away with a small bounty. I haven't even opened up half the map and I'm leveled up decently. Already stage 5 of 10 for robbery. I want to take this game as slow as I can this time around. Just have fun with it. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a nice game to play by all means. Some gamers say it's kind of a slow game but I don't see it that way in most cases. You should try as much as possible to not rush the game so you don't get burn out too quick, also be braced for the death of Arthur Morgan in the game. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a nice game to play by all means. Some gamers say it's kind of a slow game but I don't see it that way in most cases. You should try as much as possible to not rush the game so you don't get burn out too quick, also be braced for the death of Arthur Morgan in the game. 

I wouldn't say it's slow. If anything it depends on the player. Some people finish the game quite fast if they really want to, but most people probably take it slow because there's just so much to do. I've been just taking the game slow on purpose, because I don't feel like rushing through the story or through the world. I want to ride around, find treasure, strangers, etc and get all the side quests done before the end. 

I've played it once before, so I'm well aware of Arthur's death. This time around I'm doing a bad playthrough, where I'm awful and kill, rob, etc. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wouldn't say it's slow. If anything it depends on the player. Some people finish the game quite fast if they really want to, but most people probably take it slow because there's just so much to do. I've been just taking the game slow on purpose, because I don't feel like rushing through the story or through the world. I want to ride around, find treasure, strangers, etc and get all the side quests done before the end. 

I've played it once before, so I'm well aware of Arthur's death. This time around I'm doing a bad playthrough, where I'm awful and kill, rob, etc. 

I never really hurried my first playthrough because I wanted to gain the most from my experience. I think I'll try an RDR2 Speedrun with the story and see how it goes.

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Exactly! It's what I was telling my friend the other day that about Red Dead Redemption 2 and some gamers opinions about it being slow is all how you're playing the game. Moreover, it's not a linear game but an open world, so what do they expect from the game when it's not just a straightforward game. Killing and robbing is all part of the game 😉.. 

I've started to take up my old role as a good samaritan in GTA V Online helping newbies and protecting others from the griefers and tryhards plaguing the lobbies. Of course I can't do much against modders but I can at least annoy the hell out of them.