Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 7/14/2022 at 3:59 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly! It's what I was telling my friend the other day that about Red Dead Redemption 2 and some gamers opinions about it being slow is all how you're playing the game. Moreover, it's not a linear game but an open world, so what do they expect from the game when it's not just a straightforward game. Killing and robbing is all part of the game 😉.. 

RDR2 is a massive open world game with a ton to do. There is bound to be someone who can't handle the amount of stuff you can do and would consider it slow for them. But, it can be done a lot faster if you really want to. It just depends on each person and their preferences. 

50 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I've started to take up my old role as a good samaritan in GTA V Online helping newbies and protecting others from the griefers and tryhards plaguing the lobbies. Of course I can't do much against modders but I can at least annoy the hell out of them.

I can't go back to GTA online. I've played way too much of it over the years, and I'm honestly kinda tired of it. I haven't touched GTA online in maybe a couple years now and I don't think I will anytime soon. But, if you still find fun in it by helping others, more power to ya. 🙂 

Just now, Kane99 said:

RDR2 is a massive open world game with a ton to do. There is bound to be someone who can't handle the amount of stuff you can do and would consider it slow for them. But, it can be done a lot faster if you really want to. It just depends on each person and their preferences. 

I can't go back to GTA online. I've played way too much of it over the years, and I'm honestly kinda tired of it. I haven't touched GTA online in maybe a couple years now and I don't think I will anytime soon. But, if you still find fun in it by helping others, more power to ya. 🙂 

Yeah, that's it with the game Red Dead Redemption 2. To each and their own on how they feel more comfortable and relaxed playing the game in order to get the best out of it. The same playing pattern wouldn't work for everyone which is why the option to play which ever way that suit the gamer is there in the game. 

On GTA online, I have been saturated by it for a while now. It's only GTA 5 that still takes much of my time whenever I get into playing it and my expectations on GTA 6 keeps growing everyday. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's understandable since the game has changed so much since the old days but it's so easy for me to get into so that's why I still play it.

I have already started envying those that have Playstation 5 already for what they are going to start enjoying from July 19th with their Playstation Plus services. The influx of games that's going to be available for them would be a fun trip. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have already started envying those that have Playstation 5 already for what they are going to start enjoying from July 19th with their Playstation Plus services. The influx of games that's going to be available for them would be a fun trip. 

Can I remind you that there is a thread dedicated to PS+ in the video game deals section. Please keep discussions on PS+ there.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Not just having play station plus available to PS5 users. What have Sony done to fasten the production of the console? You can't have ps+ option when PS5 production is low. 

I am not thinking about having PS5, my PS4 is okay for me at this time, until I have extra funds to spend on video games. 

Edited by Justin11

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Not just having play station plus available to PS5 users. What have Sony done to fasten the production of the console? You can't have ps+ option when PS5 production is low. 

I am not thinking about having PS5, my PS4 is okay for me at this time, until I have extra funds to spend on video games. 

Should I use my power of invisibility to fight crime or for evil?

For the second time in as many posts, keep discussion about PS+ on the appropriate thread if you don't mind.

I was looking at my game collection the other day, and realized it was a mess. I don't have much storage in my room, and I want to clean up my game collection somewhat and make it more "presentable" as in, just not messy lol. I got this old shelf in there and it has enough room, but the back is coming off and I need to replace the shelf me thinks. 

Anyway, I use part of the shelf for my cats food dish. I'm thinking about moving it to where I can store more video games, but I'm just too damn lazy to start on the process. I wish I had the skills to just build a massive wall unit where I could put my tv, games, consoles and other stuff, because I could really use the extra room. 

One of these days I'll clean up my gaming collection, but today, I'm too lazy lol. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I was looking at my game collection the other day, and realized it was a mess. I don't have much storage in my room, and I want to clean up my game collection somewhat and make it more "presentable" as in, just not messy lol. I got this old shelf in there and it has enough room, but the back is coming off and I need to replace the shelf me thinks. 

Anyway, I use part of the shelf for my cats food dish. I'm thinking about moving it to where I can store more video games, but I'm just too damn lazy to start on the process. I wish I had the skills to just build a massive wall unit where I could put my tv, games, consoles and other stuff, because I could really use the extra room. 

One of these days I'll clean up my gaming collection, but today, I'm too lazy lol. 

Getting an extra room would solve the problem for generally. It's the same thing with me and I'm not always comfortable being in tight spaces. It's why I have a separate room dedicated only for my gaming. It's not too big but it's more than enough to house everything that's related to my games. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I got a total upgrade of my gaming room ( which is also my work room as well ), I got a new gaming chair the old one was beginning to make that Creek Creek sound and I had to change it.

I bought some really cool lights that moves like a lighten bolt after every 5 minutes (got it from a friend who is into interior decor and quite expensive).

I wouldn't forget to mention the new wall paper  a really creepy image of venom for that dark feel. Lol

On 7/21/2022 at 5:03 AM, Heatman said:

Getting an extra room would solve the problem for generally. It's the same thing with me and I'm not always comfortable being in tight spaces. It's why I have a separate room dedicated only for my gaming. It's not too big but it's more than enough to house everything that's related to my games. 

I don't need another room, I'll just use my bedroom for my gaming room. I have the room, just need to make the storage to make it easier. If I'm ever rich, maybe I'll make a room just for my games, but for now. My bedroom is good enough. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:12 PM, Kane99 said:

I don't need another room, I'll just use my bedroom for my gaming room. I have the room, just need to make the storage to make it easier. If I'm ever rich, maybe I'll make a room just for my games, but for now. My bedroom is good enough. 

As long as it's something that can work for you, it's cool. Hell, you're even the one that makes use of it, so you know exactly what you need to do in order to make it give you your heart desire. Plus, it's not necessarily important getting into unnecessary expenses when you can have a workaround. 

14 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

The Gold Edition of Resident Evil Village is available to pre-order, if you want to obtain a new costume for Rosemary Winters. 

https://noisypixel.net/resident-evil-village-gold-edition-trailer-cosmetic-rose-dlc/

The triller looks good , though I wouldn't pre-order now, I would wait until it's officially released in October.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

The triller looks good , though I wouldn't pre-order now, I would wait until it's officially released in October.

It's a pretty good game and I assume you'll get all the DLCs with it so if you didn't have it yet you should check it out.