Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There are games you can play while sitting down, so you don't need to utilize a full room. But I believe most VR games out there are better suited for a bigger space so you can move around without issue. 

There are also VR devices that you can step into that makes it easier to walk on, but I imagine that would be extremely expensive. Like the Virtusphere device. It's like a circular cage you can step in to play VR games a bit more easily. Here's their site - http://www.virtusphere.com/ 

There's no price info available, they require you to email them for that. I bet it's up there though. 

It's a fact that's going to be very expensive from it's design. This is one of the biggest challenges most people/gamers still have which prevents them from getting into playing with VR headset or any tech that's going to give them a better experience with their games. The moment VR gaming becomes affordable, most gamers will get into it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a fact that's going to be very expensive from it's design. This is one of the biggest challenges most people/gamers still have which prevents them from getting into playing with VR headset or any tech that's going to give them a better experience with their games. The moment VR gaming becomes affordable, most gamers will get into it. 

I'm tempted to email them and ask for pricing details. My guess is that it'll cost around $5000, if not more. I don't see it being anything less than that. I did notice on their site though, that it has a copyright of 2020, so who knows if they're still around. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There are games you can play while sitting down, so you don't need to utilize a full room. But I believe most VR games out there are better suited for a bigger space so you can move around without issue. 

There are also VR devices that you can step into that makes it easier to walk on, but I imagine that would be extremely expensive. Like the Virtusphere device. It's like a circular cage you can step in to play VR games a bit more easily. Here's their site - http://www.virtusphere.com/ 

There's no price info available, they require you to email them for that. I bet it's up there though. 

Thanks for recommending that VR device that helps limit accident. I wouldn't go for it using the company's website, delivery wouldn't be easy here in my geography. Maybe I'll search for similar type whenever I need something like that here in my demographic. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm tempted to email them and ask for pricing details. My guess is that it'll cost around $5000, if not more. I don't see it being anything less than that. I did notice on their site though, that it has a copyright of 2020, so who knows if they're still around. 

Even at $5000, I that's even still a fair price based on what you get to enjoy form it. If it's sold less than that, then they might be offering some sort of promo sales on it. I think you should email them or I'm even going to do it as well and see what they say about it, added also with deliver cost difference based on our different locations. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Even at $5000, I that's even still a fair price based on what you get to enjoy form it. If it's sold less than that, then they might be offering some sort of promo sales on it. I think you should email them or I'm even going to do it as well and see what they say about it, added also with deliver cost difference based on our different locations. 

For me, it's way too much, but if I ever get to a point where I can afford that and more, I would maybe consider it. Combine that with that omni device you can walk on, and maybe we got a real virtual world. 😄

Also, I just shot them an email to see what their pricing is. My guess is they won't respond, but would be pretty dope if they did. My guess it'll be over $5000. What's your guess? 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

For me, it's way too much, but if I ever get to a point where I can afford that and more, I would maybe consider it. Combine that with that omni device you can walk on, and maybe we got a real virtual world. 😄

Also, I just shot them an email to see what their pricing is. My guess is they won't respond, but would be pretty dope if they did. My guess it'll be over $5000. What's your guess? 

$5000 is a big deal for me as well, but I am not sure it would be as expensive as that.

Maybe between $1500 to $2500 is a good price for it.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

$5000 is a big deal for me as well, but I am not sure it would be as expensive as that.

Maybe between $1500 to $2500 is a good price for it.

Possibly. I sent them an email, so we'll find out. I read some more on their site and I guess they even include a PC, VR headset and connections/sensors, so the price is probably well over $5000. I imagine the PC alone would net $1000+, another $500-$1000 for the VR headset and not sure about the connections. But the thing itself, is probably $2000-$3000 alone. But those are just guesses. 

Still though, I'd love to play in something like this. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Possibly. I sent them an email, so we'll find out. I read some more on their site and I guess they even include a PC, VR headset and connections/sensors, so the price is probably well over $5000. I imagine the PC alone would net $1000+, another $500-$1000 for the VR headset and not sure about the connections. But the thing itself, is probably $2000-$3000 alone. But those are just guesses. 

Still though, I'd love to play in something like this. 

I thought you were only interested in the VR headset, but if it comes with all Those things you mentioned it should be  above $3000 to $3500.

Just give us an update here when you receive a mail from them.

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

Yet another survival horror remake. 😄

Now this is something to look out for.

I hope it's not just a copy of RE2 with a new title, atleast some new features to spice it up would be great.

I would check out for more information about this game.

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

To be a bit very honest with this one, I'm very sure that $5000 would be a big chunk of money for most people to spend on such. Yeah, even it seems to worth it, it's still too expensive. It's definitely why most people are still staying away from getting into VR and it's tech too much for now. 

I have also sent them an email too but I'm yet to get any response yet. Hopefully by the end of today, they will respond. I'm looking at that $4k-$7k at most for it. 

On 8/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, Heatman said:

To be a bit very honest with this one, I'm very sure that $5000 would be a big chunk of money for most people to spend on such. Yeah, even it seems to worth it, it's still too expensive. It's definitely why most people are still staying away from getting into VR and it's tech too much for now. 

I have also sent them an email too but I'm yet to get any response yet. Hopefully by the end of today, they will respond. I'm looking at that $4k-$7k at most for it. 

On 8/11/2022 at 6:42 PM, Clasher said:

I thought you were only interested in the VR headset, but if it comes with all Those things you mentioned it should be  above $3000 to $3500.

Just give us an update here when you receive a mail from them.

Finally got an email response from the people at Virtusphere and we all were way off on the pricing. According to them, it's $35,000 for the 280lb limit version and it's $28,000 for the weight limit of 190lbs. So yeah, pretty pricey, too pricey for me, because that can literally buy you a cheap home haha. Wow that's crazy. 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Finally got an email response from the people at Virtusphere and we all were way off on the pricing. According to them, it's $35,000 for the 280lb limit version and it's $28,000 for the weight limit of 190lbs. So yeah, pretty pricey, too pricey for me, because that can literally buy you a cheap home haha. Wow that's crazy. 

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the comments.

I was even speculating $3000 when in reality it is approximately a thousand percent above that Price.

Well , I think not everyone would be able to purchase this since that could be an individual yearly income.

On 8/15/2022 at 6:46 PM, Kane99 said:

I got the same amount in their reply and I was like what in the Jesus name made it to be that expensive to the cost of $35,000. I told the customer service representative that responded to me that I was looking at getting it for $5,000. She made me understand that it's not even within the cost price. 

On 8/16/2022 at 10:19 AM, Clasher said:

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the comments.

I was even speculating $3000 when in reality it is approximately a thousand percent above that Price.

Well , I think not everyone would be able to purchase this since that could be an individual yearly income.

Yeah most people couldn't afford it. For some people that's the price of a brand new car or something. 

This is probably meant for people who have money they can throw away lol. 

On 8/16/2022 at 3:34 PM, Heatman said:

I got the same amount in their reply and I was like what in the Jesus name made it to be that expensive to the cost of $35,000. I told the customer service representative that responded to me that I was looking at getting it for $5,000. She made me understand that it's not even within the cost price. 

Yeah, I guess there's more to it than that. There are sensors all throughout and I guess the floor simulates you walking, so that alone has got to cost a bunch.