Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's definitely not for us. I also can't use it, because i'm over the weight limit, so even if I had the money to get one, I wouldn't be able to use it until I lost some weight. I wonder if they could increase the weight limit one day though. 😄

This is completely where I make my stand on this one too. Even if I had $60k spare, I wouldn't be too keen to spend $35k or more on that tech. Yeah, it looks all nice and all but it's way out of my league in terms of my needs. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is completely where I make my stand on this one too. Even if I had $60k spare, I wouldn't be too keen to spend $35k or more on that tech. Yeah, it looks all nice and all but it's way out of my league in terms of my needs. 

Yeah I can totally understand. Most people wouldn't be able to afford it, and most wouldn't see a point in buying one. But to have the money for something like that would be pretty nice about now. 😄 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah I can totally understand. Most people wouldn't be able to afford it, and most wouldn't see a point in buying one. But to have the money for something like that would be pretty nice about now. 😄 

I would love to have money for it but I'm absolutely sure that I will not be purchasing it anyways 😂. It wouldn't benefit me having it to be very honest. I would rather buy a lot of PS5 with the money and start a selling business 😂. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

@Justin11 i don't know why but this is your fault look at what you made me buy, found this turd on sale for 22 euros figured i'd take it home with me 😂

DSC00627.thumb.JPG.fe0891f18ba9215f4458c77a3169919a.JPG

I haven't played a supercross game in years, or last one was probably from the early Xbox one era to late 360 era. I forget though, as I feel this series has been around forever now. Is this one any good? I haven't kept up with the games in quite a long time. 

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

@Justin11 i don't know why but this is your fault look at what you made me buy, found this turd on sale for 22 euros figured i'd take it home with me 😂

DSC00627.thumb.JPG.fe0891f18ba9215f4458c77a3169919a.JPG

Well, that's a new one to be added to your long stack of collections 😂. I'm not sure if it's too expensive for €22 or cheaper 🤪..!! 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I haven't played a supercross game in years, or last one was probably from the early Xbox one era to late 360 era. I forget though, as I feel this series has been around forever now. Is this one any good? I haven't kept up with the games in quite a long time. 

Milestone crapped out 5 supercross games since 2018 so i guess it's pretty much alive. No idea if these are any good i only played milestone their Mxgp and ride series in the past and since it's coming from milestone i'd say it's going to be mediocre at best, their games are not bad but they are not good either like with any games that leans towards a more niche sport if your are a fan of the sport i'm sure there is a lot to love. I don't know how big supercross still is in the Us and since it's pretty much a Usa only afair it keeps suprising me they keep putting this out even physical in europe.

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's a new one to be added to your long stack of collections 😂. I'm not sure if it's too expensive for €22 or cheaper 🤪..!! 

Lol only excuse i can come up is that i'm sucker who can't leave a bargain behind 😅

Believe it or not but i'm actually going to play it, wheter it's worth 22 euros i'm not sure , considering the fact it's so cheap 3 months after it's release doesen't really mean anything it's going to be anything good but i had to think about @Justin11 who was so exited this game came out and judging by his recent posts he still seems to be enjoying it very much.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:46 PM, Kane99 said:

Same thing I was saying - its been years since I've seen a Supercross game. Most of the dirtbike games I remember growing up are no longer around.

14 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Milestone crapped out 5 supercross games since 2018 so i guess it's pretty much alive. No idea if these are any good i only played milestone their Mxgp and ride series in the past and since it's coming from milestone i'd say it's going to be mediocre at best, their games are not bad but they are not good either like with any games that leans towards a more niche sport if your are a fan of the sport i'm sure there is a lot to love. I don't know how big supercross still is in the Us and since it's pretty much a Usa only afair it keeps suprising me they keep putting this out even physical in europe.

Lol only excuse i can come up is that i'm sucker who can't leave a bargain behind 😅

Believe it or not but i'm actually going to play it, wheter it's worth 22 euros i'm not sure , considering the fact it's so cheap 3 months after it's release doesen't really mean anything it's going to be anything good but i had to think about @Justin11 who was so exited this game came out and judging by his recent posts he still seems to be enjoying it very much.

Damn, had no idea they made that many games in such little time. But it looks like they went the yearly release route if they released a game every year since 2018. Did one recently come out this year? I have no idea if they're good either. Haven't played this series in a long time. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Damn, had no idea they made that many games in such little time. But it looks like they went the yearly release route if they released a game every year since 2018. Did one recently come out this year? I have no idea if they're good either. Haven't played this series in a long time. 

The one i picked up came out a couple of months ago. You guys really want me to play this do you, i'll give it a try over the weekend and let you know if it's worth your time and money, probably not tough.

On 8/31/2022 at 2:05 PM, Yaramaki said:

Lol only excuse i can come up is that i'm sucker who can't leave a bargain behind 

You have already checked out the first phase which was purchasing the game. The next phase now would be to play it and what it's worth. If it meets the expectations on it, then it's a very good bargain. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

The one i picked up came out a couple of months ago. You guys really want me to play this do you, i'll give it a try over the weekend and let you know if it's worth your time and money, probably not tough.

I will definitely be looking forward to that! 

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Has anyone played Xenoblade Chronicles 3? I know it just came out recently but is it worth buying?

I'm yet to get it nor play it. I watched IGN's review on it and it looks like it's something decent enough. Check it out and make your decision on buying it. 

On 9/2/2022 at 3:49 PM, Heatman said:

I'm yet to get it nor play it. I watched IGN's review on it and it looks like it's something decent enough. Check it out and make your decision on buying it. 

Thanks man but IGN's reviews aren't exactly the greatest or most accurate. I'd much rather ask fellow gamers than these journalists who can barely play Cuphead.