Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

On 11/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, thesaunderschild said:

Survival horror fans might want to give this new PS5 game a look.

https://thechant.com/

The name of this game inspires something deep "the chant" and that would surely get someone curious as to knowing what it's going to be like, I watched the trailer and the graphics is good though the game Seems too bright for an horror game but there's nothing wrong in approaching horror from a different angle  we gamers arent used to and I like they were able to explore More day time since many horror scenes are usually set at night.

So has anyone else play Madison? Seriously, this has to be the scariest game I've ever played - you can't even trust the statues. The imagery, the atmosphere, the straight chaos. The sick twisted bastard who came up with this game did an awesome job. If you want to keep yourself up at night, just play this.

This is like Outlast on steroids - it's arguably the best and most scary horror game I've ever played.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So has anyone else play Madison? Seriously, this has to be the scariest game I've ever played - you can't even trust the statues. The imagery, the atmosphere, the straight chaos. The sick twisted bastard who came up with this game did an awesome job. If you want to keep yourself up at night, just play this.

This is like Outlast on steroids - it's arguably the best and most scary horror game I've ever played.

I heard about Madison but I never really considered playing it though, the triller is epic and I like how dark the game is which makes it look a lot more scary as well.

I would check this game out as soon as I can , survival horror Games are slowly becoming my favorite genre of video games.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I heard about Madison but I never really considered playing it though, the triller is epic and I like how dark the game is which makes it look a lot more scary as well.

I would check this game out as soon as I can , survival horror Games are slowly becoming my favorite genre of video games.

One of my dogs was in my gaming room while I was playing it and she was watching me playing it. She literally hid in the corner after a few minutes.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

One of my dogs was in my gaming room while I was playing it and she was watching me playing it. She literally hid in the corner after a few minutes.

Lol, is it that frightening?

I really can't imagine what it going to be like when I play but I would just wait to have a personal experience with it.

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, is it that frightening?

I really can't imagine what it going to be like when I play but I would just wait to have a personal experience with it.

Bro, I literally have goosebumps playing it and that doesn't usually happen when playing any other horror game.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:52 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't recall ever hearing about this one, but it looks pretty good. Though I do worry that it may be too heavy on jump scares, which I can't stand in most games and media. Does it have a lot of jumpscares? If so I'll pass. 

Also, is it one of those games you have to run away from trouble and can't fight or defend yourself? 

On 11/19/2022 at 6:03 AM, egghead said:

Anyone playing God of War Ragnarok? I am planning to buy this game? I want your honest opinion.

I haven't gotten the game yet but I was considering getting it before the end of the week, I really didn't want to purchase it and not have time to play so I would wait until I get enough spare Time.

Heard about what's going on with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet (with the players complaining about massive bug issues and rumors of Nintendo refunding... HAH! In your dreams maybe), and honestly, I'm glad I chose to abandon Pokémon after Arceus because I haven't even got the time or motivation to finish Arceus past its first hour or even touched Shining Diamond and Brilliant Pearl yet. I also have three mostly untouched PS5 games: Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Terminator: Resistance (only played a few minutes to test them out), all of which I doubt I'd have the time to play any time soon. They'll be eating dust for the next couple of months, maybe the whole year.

It just seems like video games and me have lost connection with each other, and there just isn't that spark anymore to get me to grab a controller and just sit down and play. I should really just stop wasting my money on these games if I'm not gonna play. I get sucked in by either the hype or the popularity of these titles and felt obligated to buy them, because that's just what I do, being careless with my money.

Edited by Akun

11 minutes ago, Akun said:

Heard about what's going on with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet (with the players complaining about massive bug issues and rumors of Nintendo refunding... HAH! In your dreams maybe), and honestly, I'm glad I chose to abandon Pokémon after Arceus because I haven't even got the time or motivation to finish Arceus past its first hour or even touched Shining Diamond and Brilliant Pearl yet. I also have three mostly untouched PS5 games: Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Terminator: Resistance (only played a few minutes to test them out), all of which I doubt I'd have the time to play any time soon. They'll be eating dust for the next couple of months, maybe the whole year.

It just seems like video games and me have lost connection with each other, and there just isn't that spark anymore to get me to grab a controller and just sit down and play. I should really just stop wasting my money on these games if I'm not gonna play. I get sucked in by either the hype or the popularity of these titles and felt obligated to buy them, because that's just what I do, being careless with my money.

I wasn't even aware a new Pokemon video game was out after legends of pokemon Arceus.

Pokemon Scarlett and violet sound fun and I am really surprise it's getting such a bad review.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:14 PM, Kane99 said:

I don't recall ever hearing about this one, but it looks pretty good. Though I do worry that it may be too heavy on jump scares, which I can't stand in most games and media. Does it have a lot of jumpscares? If so I'll pass. 

Also, is it one of those games you have to run away from trouble and can't fight or defend yourself? 

It'd be comparable to Resident Evil in terms of jumpscares but the game itself is terrifying as hell. I swear, I've never played anything like it - it's frightening beyond belief. Yeah, you can't really defend yourself and you have to use this camera to keep taking pictures of stuff to unlock puzzles/secret areas/ a lot of other things.

Did you guys take advantage of any Black Friday sales this year? It's Cyber Monday right now, and I'm willing to bet that each gaming service has deals yet. But come Tuesday, I think these sales will be ended. 

I was going to buy a couple games, but had to spend money elsewhere recently and decided not to get anything. 

What games/gaming stuff did you end up picking up?