Jump to content
Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

Recommended Posts

On 6/2/2022 at 9:16 AM, Candy Stick said:

If you're in the UK, be sure to not miss the upcoming State of Play at 11 PM tonight. However, if you have work or education tomorrow morning, I'll understand if you have to go to bed. 😄

I didn't meet up with it. How did it go? Was there any big announcements made in it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 8:35 PM, Clasher said:

Women are always of the opinion that the could get away with whatever as long as they know you could do it. Things like candy crush are just trivial and isn't serious we just joke about it all the time.

It is bad to generalize what women think and how they behave Just like all men are not created equal, the same goes for women (when I say not created equal, I don't mean in terms of political sense) Just because someone plays candy crush, we can't laugh at the,.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

It is bad to generalize what women think and how they behave Just like all men are not created equal, the same goes for women (when I say not created equal, I don't mean in terms of political sense) Just because someone plays candy crush, we can't laugh at the,.

Lol, I'm not against candy crush, I do play it sometime like I mentioned earlier. But we can't deny that women have this effect that you can't actually resist doing what they want you to do for them. I sometime feel like women are taught how to do this from childhood or it's just some kind of trait they are born with. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 4:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't know why I never had that feelings for Candy Crush Saga games. It doesn't poke fun for me, and it's kinda puzzle type of game with stress of eliminating the round objects from growing shapeless. 

They are just crossing out the same candies just like the name implies. It's the higher you get in level that it gets really difficult. Do I enjoy playing it, Nope!!! 😛 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 6:05 PM, Candy Stick said:

Someone claims the schedule for tonight was already unveiled. And yep. RE8 and RE4 are listed! 🥸 

 

So, they finally decided to have something on RE8 and RE4, that's very interesting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are just crossing out the same candies just like the name implies. It's the higher you get in level that it gets really difficult. Do I enjoy playing it, Nope!!! 😛 

Such kind of game doesn't tickle my interest, that's the reason I abandoned the game for real.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

Lol, I'm not against candy crush, I do play it sometime like I mentioned earlier. But we can't deny that women have this effect that you can't actually resist doing what they want you to do for them. I sometime feel like women are taught how to do this from childhood or it's just some kind of trait they are born with. Lol

Men and women are born with certain distinct qualities. It is not the women who want men to do certain things, they ares the men who want to do certain things to impress women. You can read books on human psychology.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

That's one funny way to put it - Abandon Abandoned 😂.. So money was the main problem why the game is being abandoned? Hasan Kahraman should have prepared well before announcing the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Apparently, this happened to other games they worked on, and then they were never completed. 

They are simply making a big fool of themselves with Hasan Kahraman being at the helm of what happened with Abandoned. I wouldn't take any of their games announcement seriously now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 1:41 PM, Candy Stick said:

Yeah. A new Final Fantasy game, and RE4.

Let me guess, there was nothing on Resident Evil 8 Remake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Let me guess, there was nothing on Resident Evil 8 Remake. 

How can they make a remake if they just barely released the game a year ago ? If you mean the DLC, yeah there was nothing but they did showed a trailer for VR2 version of RE8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...