Register Now
killamch89

What Are Your Favorite Hitman Games?

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Never have i ever played a Hitman game

You're missing out on a troubled bald-headed man with a barcode on the back of his head killing everything in sight. He could be the mailman or the plumber or the chef - Who knows what disguise he'll show up in when he's out to get you.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You're missing out on a troubled bald-headed man with a barcode on the back of his head killing everything in sight. He could be the mailman or the plumber or the chef - Who knows what disguise he'll show up in when he's out to get you.

Oh I know, I watched the 2007 movie xD but yeah it never interested me that much and the prices are still high for this game for me to give it a chance

51 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh I know, I watched the 2007 movie xD but yeah it never interested me that much and the prices are still high for this game for me to give it a chance

Fair enough but you are missing out on some of the crazy over-the-top kills like this...

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Compared to earlier games, they seemed to have dumbed-down the Ai because modern players would have complained how difficult it is to play the game - the kills are still fun though.

I was checking online and the 2016 game is actually free on PS4 , well only like 2 missions. I will try it later this afternoon.

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

Hitman Contracts is the only one from the series that i love, i love how it's not all based on stealth like the rest of them and so much fun at the same time ❤️

The stealth is apart of the fun though. Can you imagine going to poison someone's food and be like "look everybody I'm poisoning this guy's food and he'll be stupid enough to eat it" and he actually does. Then you just casually walk away - do you know how unimmersive that is.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The stealth is apart of the fun though. Can you imagine going to poison someone's food and be like "look everybody I'm poisoning this guy's food and he'll be stupid enough to eat it" and he actually does. Then you just casually walk away - do you know how unimmersive that is.

i completely understand your point, but the game being completely based on stealth (like the first 2 games) is kind of annoying to be honest, because one single mistake can make you repeat the mission :(