Register Now
killamch89

Most Horrible Live Performances You've Ever Watched

I'm American and I'll admit that I don't know our national anthem. I know the Canadian anthem better than ours.

And to be honest, I think Canada has an absolutely beautiful anthem with a lot more meaning and pride.

While I'm talking about such things I want to throw in the fact that I believe England has the most beautiful flag in the world.

Edited by The Blackangel

Jeff Dunham came here one night a couple years ago, and the arrogant bastard forgot more than half of his show. 2 of the puppets he pulled out he forgot the ENTIRE routine, and others he forgot the answers and replies to the jokes. The audience were actually the ones performing that night. Either that, or since Columbia isn't a major metropolis like LA, NY, Dallas, Chicago, or something else, it just wasn't worth his time to try. Either way, the majority of the crowd walked out and demanded their money back. We went to be entertained, not to just look at some silent jackass with his hand in a puppet onstage. He hasn't come back since.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Jeff Dunham came here one night a couple years ago, and the arrogant bastard forgot more than half of his show. 2 of the puppets he pulled out he forgot the ENTIRE routine, and others he forgot the answers and replies to the jokes. The audience were actually the ones performing that night. Either that, or since Columbia isn't a major metropolis like LA, NY, Dallas, Chicago, or something else, it just wasn't worth his time to try. Either way, the majority of the crowd walked out and demanded their money back. We went to be entertained, not to just look at some silent jackass with his hand in a puppet onstage. He hasn't come back since.

I wouldn't want him to come back either - did you guys ever get refunded for that shitshow?

Curiosity had gotten the better of me (I think it was last year) and I checked out the video to Wrecking Ball. Now after listening to her live performance for all of 36 seconds, she really butchered her own song. That's really pathetic. I mean its HER song. If someone else had done a cover of it, I could understand butchering it. I couldn't sing her song. The only song I really ever cared about was the one I recorded when I was just a kid (17). I still sing, but it's all slower tempo stuff.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 10/25/2019 at 11:39 AM, The Blackangel said:

Curiosity had gotten the better of me (I think it was last year) and I checked out the video to Wrecking Ball. Now after listening to her live performance for all of 36 seconds, she really butchered her own song. That's really pathetic. I mean its HER song. If someone else had done a cover of it, I could understand butchering it. I couldn't sing her song. The only song I really ever cared about was the one I recorded when I was just a kid (17). I still sing, but it's all slower tempo stuff.

Most of the Artist that perform in modern times can't really sing at all. It's usually the technology that helps them to sound even half decent.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of the Artist that perform in modern times can't really sing at all. It's usually the technology that helps them to sound even half decent.

There's very little talent (if any) among these pop singers. They're all autotune babies. They can't sing without autotune remixing their vocals to make it appear as though they can. And sadly it almost seems to be just the female performers. Miley Cyrus, Talentless Skank (aka Taylor Swift), Danielle Bregoli, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, the list is endless.

Edited by The Blackangel

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There's very little talent (if any) among these pop singers. They're all autotune babies. They can't sing without autotune remixing their vocals to make it appear as though they can. And sadly it almost seems to be just the female performers. Miley Cyrus, Talentless Skank (aka Taylor Swift), Danielle Bregoli, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, the list is endless.

Believe me, it's not just the females but yeah most of them are extremely talentless.