Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you drink?

I drink on occasion. It’s not often, but once in a while I do enjoy a bit of alcohol. I stick mainly to beer and whiskey. Rarely I might go for a bit of tequila, but not often. With beer there’s really only 2 that I actually like. Michelob Ultra and Dos Equis. With whiskey, I used to drink Wild Turkey exclusively. But that shit is expensive as hell. So I got looking a while back, and decided to give Evan Williams a shot. Best decision ever. Evan has a richer flavor, goes down smoother, and if you go for white label, it’s just as strong. And it’s less than half the price of Turkey. The tequila I always liked is Jose Quervo gold.

Yeah Jose Cuervo!!! My best nights while being drunk and my worst mornings while being hangover where the times I drank Jose Cuervo 😆

I mostly drink beer now, I mostly get Budlight or Budweiser nowadays , light stuff, its been ages since the last time I got drunk. I'm not an expert but the best beer I've ever had is Guinness, smells and tastes very good.

I started drinking only 2 years back, that too, out of curiosity. I drink very occasionally. Like twice in a year. That too if I have some friend to give company. If I'm alone, I would never drink.

Unfortunately, if I can think of anything that I am addicted to taking, it is definitely going to the alcoholic beverages. I enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages like wine, spirit and beers. Heineken have always being my favorite beer. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:46 AM, Heatman said:

Unfortunately, if I can think of anything that I am addicted to taking, it is definitely going to the alcoholic beverages. I enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages like wine, spirit and beers. Heineken have always being my favorite beer. 

I used to like Heineken as a teen but Smirnoff was my favorite at the time. Nowadays, I don't really drink anymore because it's just not productive for me and doesn't really do anything for me either.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:04 PM, killamch89 said:

I used to like Heineken as a teen but Smirnoff was my favorite at the time. Nowadays, I don't really drink anymore because it's just not productive for me and doesn't really do anything for me either.

If it's Smirnoff vodka, I love it but if it's other white one in bottle which I wouldn't even call beer, it doesn't do jack on me. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's Smirnoff vodka, I love it but if it's other white one in bottle which I wouldn't even call beer, it doesn't do jack on me. 

Yeah - it's the Vodka I'm talking. I used to chase it with all kinds of other drinks like grape soda.