Register Now
Alyxx

Mass Effect Andromeda - PC Game Review

"Overall… yeah while I may subjectively enjoy Andromeda because of my own tastes, it is hard to call this a good game. And it makes me sad because this could’ve been a lot better than it ended up being. What we’re left with is a rushed product that ultimately doesn’t really add much to the franchise and feels really clunky and unpolished, which is a real shame.

That being said, the positives are there. The game’s strong combat, gorgeous environments, witty character dialogue that genuinely brought a smile to my face and weak but enjoyably cheesy story makes this a game you might want to consider at a bargain price."

Read the rest of my review of Mass Effect Andromeda in the link 🙂

https://www.vgr.com/mass-effect-andromeda-review/

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A pretty detailed review as usual @Alyxx - I really enjoyed the Mass Effect franchise up until this one and I hadn't really given this game much of a chance because of the issues you mentioned. 

And that's perfectly understandable. It is honestly and objectively the worst game in the franchise and not really worth playing unless you're into the stuff I mentioned.

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

And that's perfectly understandable. It is honestly and objectively the worst game in the franchise and not really worth playing unless you're into the stuff I mentioned.

It's kind of the same thing with Dead Space 3, EA seems to have a habit of completely screwing up by the third release in a franchise - at least, in the pass decade.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's kind of the same thing with Dead Space 3, EA seems to have a habit of completely screwing up by the third release in a franchise - at least, in the pass decade.

Except Andromeda wasn't the third release. It was the 4th. XD