Register Now
Christan

Recommendations needed for free game downloading site for my old man.

Hi,
Recently my dad is looking for more puzzle related pc games. He wants to download them so that he can put it in his laptop. He as a collection of such games for his domestic flights. Don't ask me "why laptop?"... I would rather use an I pad instead. He got his current link removed. He is looking for more of such sites. Any helpful recommendations will be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers
Chris

Moderator Edit: links posted by the OP removed and thread locked. These links were hyperlinked to look like something they were. I ask the VGR community to not resurrect threads like this, not to engage with them and report such things.

Edited by Shagger

I think Epic Games and Steam both offer a game or a few games for free every month. Epic Games recently offered GTA V Premium for free, so it's certainly worth keeping an eye out on their. Steam offers some good games for free too.

It might be an illegal thing and how strict is that depends on where you are living, so be careful with what you are downloading 😛 .

not to forget the existence of cryptominers included in games, malwares, adwares and pretty much every other similar files you don't want included.

I just stick with Epic, Steam, Microsoft store and Orgin 🙂 there are so many games that you can lookthough and it's from free to paid. I mean he might not minde paying for a game that he might like 🙂 Games like Portal, Human: Fall Flat, Antichamber, In fact he might like games that are not even puzzle related 🙂 

On 10/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, Christan said:

Hi,
Recently my dad is looking for more puzzle related pc games. He wants to download them so that he can put it in his laptop. He as a collection of such games for his domestic flights. Don't ask me "why laptop?"... I would rather use an I pad instead. He got his current Game downloads here. He is looking for more of such sites. Any helpful recommendations will be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers
Chris

My recommendation would be for you to stick with Steam and Microsoft store. They have pretty much free good games. 

33 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

You might have luck with MyAbandonware, which contains games that are no longer supported by developers and publishers, but the usual caveat applies of "just because I've had no problems there doesn't mean it's 100% safe and/or legal."

If it's not safe, I'm sure it's going to be a wise decision to try getting any video games from them for security reasons.