Register Now
DanTheGamer

No games

When was the last time you went an entire day not playing a single video game? It's been over a month for me 😛 I've been using this App called Mist Play and they give you streaks for playing a game for at least 5 minutes a day.

Edited by DanTheGamer

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Thursday - it isn't bad to unplug yourself every now and then from gaming. It increases your enthusiasm which leads to better gaming performance.

Excellent point, and spot on. Taking a break or a day or two is never a bad idea if you feel the need/desire to. Worry about clearing your head instead of clearing that dungeon.

You killed it killa!

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Excellent point, and spot on. Taking a break or a day or two is never a bad idea if you feel the need/desire to. Worry about clearing your head instead of clearing that dungeon.

You killed it killa!

It is important to find a bit of balance in everything you do or it could lead to burnout which makes anything you do less enjoyable.

Just before Call of Duty: Modern Warfare came out actually. I was looking forward to playing it a lot so none of my other games were good enough to keep me interested and for me to enjoy. So I ended up not playing anything on the PlayStation 4 and just watched gameplay videos of people that had managed to get the game early.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Just before Call of Duty: Modern Warfare came out actually. I was looking forward to playing it a lot so none of my other games were good enough to keep me interested and for me to enjoy. So I ended up not playing anything on the PlayStation 4 and just watched gameplay videos of people that had managed to get the game early.

I normally do that for games I am anticipating as well but if it is going to spoil the story I don't normally watch that segment because I want to experience it for myself.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, Darth said:

i dont remember when the last time was i didn't game but i am pretty sure it was cause i was watching someone else too.