Register Now
DylanC

Lucasfilm Wants To Do A Movie Or TV Show Based On Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

I'm not sure what to say...if the game does well then this idea may gain momentum and become profitable for lucasfilms. The idea isn't really a bad thing  at all but it's the fact that EA is publishing the game that should concern them since EA is known to just completely ruin anything that could benefit them. On the movie side of things which Disney is responsible for, the quality of the Star Wars franchise has also deteriorated so I'm not holding my breath for this one.

I knew Lucas was going to regret selling Star Wars. Granted the billions they offered seemed pretty sweet at the time, but he should have known that he would make more money than they could offer if he kept it, and also that they would destroy the series. Episodes 1-3 were bad enough, especially 2 & 3 (Hayden Christianson) but did we have to see one of the greatest sagas thrown into the shit shredder?

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I knew Lucas was going to regret selling Star Wars. Granted the billions they offered seemed pretty sweet at the time, but he should have known that he would make more money than they could offer if he kept it, and also that they would destroy the series. Episodes 1-3 were bad enough, especially 2 & 3 (Hayden Christianson) but did we have to see one of the greatest sagas thrown into the shit shredder?

Selling it to Disney was a terrible move and what magnifies the problem is that Disney gave their gaming license to EA so you have two companies who don't give a crap about the Star Wars franchise. I only need to point to Star Wars Battlefront 2 that came out a few years ago to show you what EA has done with the franchise.

I won't even watch Return Of The Jedi unless it's an old VHS copy. The reason behind that is because on the DVD's after episodes 1-3 were out, they removed Darth Vader at the end as part of the force, and put Hayden Christianson in it instead. With that one small edit, they completely destroyed the entire movie.

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I won't even watch Return Of The Jedi unless it's an old VHS copy. The reason behind that is because on the DVD's after episodes 1-3 were out, they removed Darth Vader at the end as part of the force, and put Hayden Christianson in it instead. With that one small edit, they completely destroyed the entire movie.

Oh my god I hated that so much, I hated Hayden Christensen in the prequels, his acting was beyond bad.