Register Now
Darth

PlayStation 5

Sony has released a bit of information regarding what we can expect from the next generation PlayStation. Named the PlayStation 5, it will feature a new controller with some great new features including haptic feedback. One aspect I am looking forward to trying out is the fact that the bumpers will feel different depending on what you are using. For example, shooting a bow and arrow will feel different to a gun!

Are you looking forward to the PS5?

Edited by Darth

On 9/4/2020 at 9:34 PM, Wolves said:

I think Sony should've kept the same controller. It took me a while to get used to the PS4 controller when the console first came out and now I really like it. PS5 controller's are also expected to cost 20% more.

The Dualsense is not that much different to the Dualshock 4. Sure, it will take a little time to get used to but ultimately I think it will enhance our gaming experience - it is obviously a well-though improvement on the Dualshock 4.

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

@Shagger I believe that the thread is due to be locked since the console Playstation 5 is already out and fully functional...🚶

It was yourself who awakened the thread back in August after 10 months of it gathering dust in the first place. So with all due respect, even though @Head_Hunter posted on the thread more recently, you're the last person with a right to decide whether or not the thread has lost it's relevancy. If people want to discuss the PS5 on the PlayStation sub-forum on this thread, I take no issue with that.

And, once again, a reminder to both yourself and everyone that if you see something on the forum you feel needs either myself or @DC's attention, report it using the report function, don't post the request on the public forum.