Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

Anyone played The Outer Worlds yet?

I’ve been pretty stoked about The Outer Worlds ever since it was announced, but cannot play it yet as I don’t have a PS4. Has anyone had a chance to try it? What do you think of it?

@DylanC Tagging you as you seem the most likely person to have a response on this.

18 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I’ve been pretty stoked about The Outer Worlds ever since it was announced, but cannot play it yet as I don’t have a PS4. Has anyone had a chance to try it? What do you think of it?

@DylanC Tagging you as you seem the most likely person to have a response on this.

Aye, I absolutely loved it! Really had a blast with this one. Here’s my review ICYMI and are curious what I thought about it: https://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/outer-worlds-review/

3 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Thank you! Awesome review, and now I'm more stoked than ever! I can't wait (of course, I have to, lol).

And thank you for reading! 🙂 If you liked New Vegas, I’m sure you’ll dig The Outer Worlds! 

Just now, DylanC said:

And thank you for reading! 🙂 If you liked New Vegas, I’m sure you’ll dig The Outer Worlds! 

I adore New Vegas. This is exactly what I was wanting to hear. New Vegas + BioShock aesthetic = Take my money.